Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2021, 01:17 PM
    Technically she's right
    When Jen (Baghdad Bob) Psaki was asked why Quid's team was transporting illegal minors from the border to locations in NY in "the middle of the night" ; she was quick to point out that the flights were not taking place in "the middle of the night " .
    here is the exchange :
    Peter Doocy "Why is the administration flying thousands of migrants from the border to Florida & New York in the middle of the night?"
    Psaki: "Well, I'm not sure that it's in the middle of the night,"......
    Doocy : "2:30 AM, 4:29 AM,"
    Psaki : ....."Here we are talking about early flights, earlier than you might like to take a flight."

The NY POST recently reported that thousands of illigal minors have landed in various suburban airports in the NYC area ....2000 in Westchester alone . The minors ,typically carry backpacks . The paper tracked a bus some of them boarded . It drove down the Hutchinson River parkway at speeds in excess of 75mph. It crossed over the Throgs Neck into Long Island . It's final destination was a nonprofit facility sponsored by the Catholic Sisters of Mercy that provides housing and services for "children and adolescents who are the victims of societal problems,"

The same scene is being played out across the nation. In the dead of night a plane lands in Jacksonville Fl. The kids got on a charter bus and were delivered to a juvenile detention center in the Apalachicola National Forest near Tallahassee .

I'm betting none of them were dropped off in Martha's Vineyard or by Madam Mim's palatial home .

Some of them are not even making it to charities where the facade of care happens . 2 buses from Westchester made it as far as the Thomas Edison rest stop and dropped off 100 of the kids They were randomly picked up in cars by unknown "good Samaritans "

All the people living in the communities by these airports know this is taking place as it is not normal for planes to arrive at these small suburban airports so late at night . They have been complaining about the noise levels at night . But Democrat Westchester County Supervisor says 'aint no big thang '
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 20, 2021, 02:15 PM
    Time for churches to sponsor displaced families and individuals as we did during the Vietnam conflict.
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2021, 02:20 PM
    Vietnam we had refugees to deal with ;not illegals hordes crossing the border for the freebees .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 20, 2021, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Vietnam we had refugees to deal with ;not illegals hordes crossing the border for the freebees .
    Visit Haiti and Venezuela and parts of Central America, then let us know more about the situations people are running from.
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2021, 02:50 PM
    economic hardship is not recognized as refugee . Trump was right .Keep them in Mexico and apply for status .Illegally crossing the border is not the way to apply.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 20, 2021, 03:02 PM
    economic hardship is not recognized as refugee . Trump was right .Keep them in Mexico and apply for status .Illegally crossing the border is not the way to apply.
    Then put more border agents at the southern border to process the true refugees and get them figured out. Work with Mexico to improve living conditions at or near the border. Set up a bus service to transport illegals south.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2021, 03:42 PM
    Build a wall.
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2021, 04:04 PM
    no comments on the sneaky deception of moving them from the border in the dead of night ? of course not .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 20, 2021, 04:08 PM
    no comments on the sneaky deception of moving them from the border in the dead of night ? of course not .
    Time of day or night doesn't matter. Where are they being moved to, with what result?
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2021, 05:55 PM
    I would agree that time of day make but little difference when transporting illegal minors. You would hope that someone would have commented on that part of it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 20, 2021, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    illegal minors
    Tell us more about them. How did they get to the southern border? Where are their parents? Why did they come? Where do they hope to go?
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2021, 06:55 PM
    The primary thing is that this is being done by a liberal dem rather than Trump, so you're OK with it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 20, 2021, 07:23 PM
    The primary thing is that this is being done by a liberal dem rather than Trump, so you're OK with it.
    They were pouring across the southern border in Trump's early days. Thus his "build a wall".

Throughout his 2016 presidential campaign, Trump called for the construction of a border wall. He said that, if elected, he would "build the wall and make Mexico pay for it". (Trump Wall, Wikipedia)
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2021, 07:30 PM
    I like changing where they are being dropped off . Instead of suburban Westchester or Syosset they should be dropped off at Martha's Vineyard ;the Hamptons ,or the homes of the Democrat tech billionaires in Silicon Valley . They support the policies let them deal with it .
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2021, 07:31 PM
    He never flew illegal minors around in the middle of the night. He was able to build a part of the wall. Biden has built nothing and thrown open the floodgates of illegal immigration. You think that's better?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 20, 2021, 07:59 PM
    He never flew illegal minors around in the middle of the night. He was able to build a part of the wall. Biden has built nothing and thrown open the floodgates of illegal immigration. You think that's better?
    How many miles is the southern border? How many miles long was the wall? How effective was it?

What would you tell the refugees escaping from horrendous Haiti and wars in various countries and also immigrants hoping for a better life?

I like changing where they are being dropped off . Instead of suburban Westchester or Syosset they should be dropped off at Martha's Vineyard ;the Hamptons ,or the homes of the Democrat tech billionaires in Silicon Valley . They support the policies let them deal with it .
    Are there Lutheran Social Services and Catholic Charities offices there? They'll organize housing, meals medical care, etc.
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2021, 02:34 AM
    Once the issue of illegal entry is addressed I will discuss where to house and provide social services . The radical progressive Dems don't fool me . I have read the Cloward -Piven strategy too . You speak of private charitable solutions but the goal of the Dems is government solutions to manufactured crisis . In allowing defacto open borders they aim to crash the existing safety net so they can introduce more radical "reform" based on more central government control .
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2021, 04:24 AM
    they should be dropped off at Martha's Vineyard ;the Hamptons ,or the homes of the Democrat tech billionaires in Silicon Valley .
    That would be a great idea.

You can be certain that the liberal posters on this site have not taken any illegal immigrants into their own homes. It's always the same message. Let the government and charitable organizations take care of them. Raise taxes on the rich and print more money. The government should make life better in Mexico, Haiti, and a couple dozen other countries. Just keep them out of our neighborhoods and don't ask me to give any money.

According to the Border Patrol, 398 miles of new primary and ~55 miles of new secondary border wall system have been constructed since January 2017. That was as of January of this year. That would be about 450 miles more than the Biden admin has constructed. If Trump had been reelected, there is no doubt that we would not be having the crisis we are presently having.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/ve...b-6141b980d61b
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2021, 05:00 AM
    Of course if we still controlled the Canal Zone (thank you Jimmy Carter ) then we could stop migration there of anyone who attempted to cross the Darien Gap. Or we could pressure/give incentives to Mexico and Guatemala to control their borders . We could also as mentioned in other postings bring the supply chain to this hemisphere giving preference to nations that prevent migration through their borders ;and of course preference to Haiti ..... and other island nations in the region not named Cuba .
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2021, 05:28 AM
    re use of "private charities " . This is being employed by Quid as an outsourcing mechanism. The non-profits I mentioned that have taken in some of these illegal minors have government contracts to do so.

More than 132,000 illegals have been taken into federal custody ; a 64 % increase from Trump's first year and a nearly 300 % increase from last year. Clearly Trump was doing something about the illegal immigrant flow that Quid reversed . Many more illegals are being released outright with nothing more that a Notice to Report(NTR) to local customs within 60 days . These notices largely get ignored . 95,000 illegals have been released with NTRs since March

Of the 15,000 Haitians that were encamped under the bridge ,a couple thousand were returned to Haiti . That made the news . About half crossed back into Mexico . The balance were given "parole " and were released into the country . Small towns on the Mexican border are being swamped .
    This permissive attitude sends a clear signal that America has no border and an open door policy . Make the trip and once you cross the finish line ,the world of American freebees is your meal ticket .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it considered cheating if we were technically broken up? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for about a year. We have had many drunken fights that have lead to him breaking up with me. Because of this I have felt that he never really loved me. After one of these break ups, I ended up sleeping with a mutual friend the next night, though I am closer to this...

Technically berift. [ 11 Answers ]

Hello: Facebook is HOT. I closed my page.. I don't twerp. I'm happy with 1G. I barely Google.. Am I destined to live a friend free life? excon

Is this technically cheating? [ 5 Answers ]

IF YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND WERE TOGETHER FOR 1 YEAR AND 4 MONTHS..AND U GUYS BROKE UP FOR A MONTH..HE SLEPT WITH A GIRL TWICE...DID HE TECHNICALLY CHEAT..WE BOTH THOUGHT IT WAS COMPLETELY OVER ESPECIALLY HIM??? DID HE CHEAT

What are cpu cases technically called? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I don't know how many of you have ever bought a CPU. The cpu is usually enclosed in a special plastic case that snaps open and shut. I am trying to buy these in bulk, but when I Google "cpu case" I can't find what I'm looking for. I want to know the term to search to be able to find these...

View more questions Search