Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2021, 07:17 PM
    NBC reported the account here .

Police say riders didn't help woman raped on train. Does the 'bystander effect' explain why? (nbcnews.com)
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2021, 07:41 PM
    Did they mention that according to WG, it was all the woman's fault?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 22, 2021, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    it was all the woman's fault?
    It wasn't her fault. We women know men have uncontrollable lusts (and have been blaming us since the Fall). We learn to move away and disappear. Why didn't she? I figure she was next to the window and his sweaty body was blocking her. If that would have been the case with me, I'd have screamed. Why didn't she? Bet he had a knife on her. (I feel a mystery novel beginning to take root!)
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2021, 02:57 AM
    Sure appears to be a case of blaming the victim. In a civilized world there are laws against acting out of one's uncontrollable lusts(if there is such a thing as an "uncontrollable " lust ) ,Those who can't control their sexual lusts serve notice on society that they are a threat that has to be removed . Real men would not sit idle by and watch such an attack or video it . Even if the motive is to have evidence of the attack on record ,it is not a sufficient response . So if there were men in the car ,I continue to call them gutless eunuchs
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2021, 04:01 AM
    Bagdad Bob Psaki strikes again and again technically she is right . When asked why Quid has not been to the border ,she quickly defended him and said yes he had been to the border ........13 years ago . She was serious too . This was to question why he told Anderson Cooper during his sad and pathetic performance during the recent CNN Town Hall that he had been to the border .
    See the exchange here

White House says Biden drove by the border in 2008 - CNNPolitics

"He did drive through the border when he was on the campaign trail in 2008. And he is certainly familiar with the fact -- and it stuck with him -- with the fact that in El Paso, the border goes right through the center of town"
    How can she say that with a straight face ?

In 2008 Quid flew into El Paso and then drove to a political rally in New Mexico . That was his visit to the border in 2008. That trip made him an expert . It is like saying Mayor Pete is an expert about Transportation because he drove in a car pool in Afghanistan , Mayor Pete knows more about how a male breast feeds twins than he does about transportation .

Quid said during the Town Hall that he probably should go to the border . But he doesn't have enough time for that,

Quid :
    I’ve been there before, and I haven’t — I mean, I know it well. I guess I should go down. But the — but the whole point of it is: I haven’t had a whole hell of lot of time to get down. I’ve been spending time going around looking at the $900 billion worth of damage done by — by hurricanes and floods and — and weather, and traveling around the world.
    But I plan on — now, my wife, Jill, has been down. She’s been on both sides of the river. She’s seen the circumstances there. She’s looked into those places.

Jill Biden has not been to the border since her 2019 campaign visit when she visited a "refugee " camp in Matamoros Mexico, across the border from Brownsville, Texas . Not as First Lady as Quid implied in his comment .

As for our border czar Kam the Sham ;she has plans to travel to Europe ;but none to go to the border .
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2021, 05:59 AM
    Why didn't she move to a different seat or just get off at the next stop? How was there room for these activities? Why didn't she yell for help?
    Not sure how this can be viewed as anything other than a "blame the victim" narrative from beginning to end. What should we think if a person suggests, "Oh, there wasn't enough room for a rape to occur." Good grief. What a line of questioning. It just goes to show that, for some people, the idea of an illegal breaking the law is just unthinkable, so it had to be the woman's fault. That guy better be glad he isn't a white fundamentalist, Trump supporter. He would've been blasted. Come to think of it, if the illegal had been a little quicker on his mental feet, he would have self identified as a woman. That would have virtually guaranteed the support of the Biden DOJ!
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2021, 09:05 AM
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2021, 09:26 AM
    Sadly true.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it considered cheating if we were technically broken up? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for about a year. We have had many drunken fights that have lead to him breaking up with me. Because of this I have felt that he never really loved me. After one of these break ups, I ended up sleeping with a mutual friend the next night, though I am closer to this...

Technically berift. [ 11 Answers ]

Hello: Facebook is HOT. I closed my page.. I don't twerp. I'm happy with 1G. I barely Google.. Am I destined to live a friend free life? excon

Is this technically cheating? [ 5 Answers ]

IF YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND WERE TOGETHER FOR 1 YEAR AND 4 MONTHS..AND U GUYS BROKE UP FOR A MONTH..HE SLEPT WITH A GIRL TWICE...DID HE TECHNICALLY CHEAT..WE BOTH THOUGHT IT WAS COMPLETELY OVER ESPECIALLY HIM??? DID HE CHEAT

What are cpu cases technically called? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I don't know how many of you have ever bought a CPU. The cpu is usually enclosed in a special plastic case that snaps open and shut. I am trying to buy these in bulk, but when I Google "cpu case" I can't find what I'm looking for. I want to know the term to search to be able to find these...

View more questions Search