Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2021, 05:42 AM
    Deep state takes care of their own .
    Andrew McCabe is a former member of James Comey's FBI team and former acting Director of the FBI after Comey was fired .He was part of the investigation of Evita's emails even though there was a conflict of interests because his wife was running for a Senate seat at the time and had received donations from VA Guv Terry McCauliffe, a close ally of the Clintoons . He was also deeply involved in the Cross Fire Hurricane Russia Hoax .

FBI Inspector General Michael Horowitz found that he lied to investigators 4 times and 3 times under oath. So the Justice Dept fired him just hours before he was due to retire . Because of that he had his pension revoked . So he sued .

But wait ! The Deep state takes care of their own. Change administrations and Quid's Justice Dept suddenly agreed to "settle " with McCabe .His pension is reinstated and the taxpayers of the US get to fork up $500,000 to cover his attorney fees . And they are scrubbing his record to remove the fact that he was fired because of perjury .

The Quid's DOJ has made a loud and clear signal that while Durham can investigate their persecution of Trump and anyone associated with him, that there will be no legal consequences for any senior official decision maker. So some low level lawyers and investigators may be hung out to dry .The McCabe's and Comey's of the plot have their backs covered .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2021, 07:40 AM
    When I read that, it makes me appreciate what Trump was trying to do. He tried in his own stumbling, loud-mouthed, undisciplined manner, but at least he was trying as opposed to our current, "do as I'm told" occupant of the WH.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 20, 2021, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    at least he was trying
    Yes, he was VERY trying...and more.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2021, 11:56 AM
    more proof that the FBI and DOJ are the enforcement arms of the DNC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the ‘deep state’ exist? If so, what is it? [ 16 Answers ]

The deep state is no myth but a sodden, intertwined mass of bloated, self-replicating bureaucracy that constitutes the real power in Washington and that stubbornly outlasts every administration. As government programs have incrementally multiplied, so has their regulatory apparatus, with its...

What should I do when my husband takes too much care his family? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has one sister and one brother. They both has a job now but he still want to support them. He pays for their car insurance every month. We have a condo for rent, because we live in different state. His sister just keeps asking to move in the condo without paying. I told him that we...

Tax implication on house transfer to son who takes care of Dad [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Ohio, we have taken care of my father-in-law in his house for the past 4 years. We have been advised that the house may be transferred to my husband because we have kept him from a nursing home. He has Alzhiemer's disease. If we transfer the house will there be any taxes we have to pay...

Obama stepping into deep doodoo to tax veterans for health care [ 18 Answers ]

Get the tea parties ready for new Obama tax: "It was stated then that The American Legion believes that the reimbursement plan would be inconsistent with the mandate that VA treat service-connected injuries and disabilities given that the United States government sends members of the armed forces...

Dad takes care of his mother, credit card debt [ 2 Answers ]

My grandmother is 97, she lives with my Dad and he takes care of her. He is retired and only receives SSI and a pension. He is an authorized user on her credit cards and uses them sometimes for her healthcare etc. Upon her death would he be responsible for the credit cards. She has no estate,...

View more questions Search