Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GreyGoldFish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2021, 02:55 PM
    Probability of Broker Being Chosen
    "In a market, four brokers A, B, C and D, account for 20%, 15%, 20.5% and the rest for D, of the total volume of contracts traded, respectively. Of the volume of each broker, 20%, 5%, 2% and 70%, respectively, are future contracts in dollars. A contract is chosen at random and this is a future successful contract in dollars. What is the probability of it having been traded by broker A?"

The answer I got is 0.1284, but that is not an option in the multiple-choice assignment.

Check out some similar questions!

A card is chosen from a deck of 52 cards.What is probability of a face card or a club [ 1 Answers ]

A card is chosen from a deck of 52 cards. What is probability of drawing a face card or a club?What is probability of drawing a black card or a number card?

Why am I always being chosen over? [ 5 Answers ]

As of now, and MULTIPLE times in my past, the guy that I am interested in always choses another girl over me. I am not a cocky person, but yes I am confident. I believe I am smart, pretty, have a pretty good personality, and a lot to offer someone. (I NEVER state this to anyone but am including it...

How does one broker transfer security deposit to another broker [ 1 Answers ]

We are a real estate company that is managing a property for a homeowner. The tenant wants to renew the lease, but, we will not be managing the property anymore. How do we transfer the security deposit to the new property management company? Which forms do we use and who do we notify?

Probability at least 1 is chosen? [ 1 Answers ]

the question I have is... there are: 21 yellow jelly beans 30 green jelly beans 36 red jelly beans 87 total jelly beans what is the probability that at least 1 is yellow?

Chosen by the birthmother, BUT. [ 11 Answers ]

My wife and I have been chosen by a birthmother to adopt her baby girl. One huge obstacle--the birth father. The conception was out of wedlock and in her words, he has not had anything to do with the pregnancy. She states that he is a daily marijuana user and lives a 'hard life' and has always...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.