Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 16, 2021, 04:10 PM
    Gurdeep Pandher draws on Sikh faith as he dances for joy
    https://religionnews.com/2021/10/07/...dance-for-joy/

Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2021, 04:44 PM
    What a character!

Dancing for joy is an ancient aspect of religion that has lasted to the present day. Another aspect Gurdeep employs is the monk/hermit factor - also ancient and still alive today.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 16, 2021, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Dancing for joy is an ancient aspect of religion that has lasted to the present day. Another aspect Gurdeep employs is the monk/hermit factor - also ancient and still alive today.
    Would that we all danced for joy! If we can't dance, then sing -- even if we can't carry a tune, sing anyway -- and be joyful in our conversations and in our interactions with each other!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a brahmin girl marry a sikh boy? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a south indian brahmin girl and in lv with a sikh boy. . He s frm north. . As our caste is different, v feel difficult to decide about our marriages.. . V both are vry deeply in lv with each other bt v know tat both the families won't agree for our relationship.. . So I need help frm you...

Marriage to sikh [ 1 Answers ]

Can a musliim boy marry to a sikh girl?explain

Country song about a girlfriend who dances with some guy steve and she dances to every [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I heard this song once, but it sounded that This guy had a quiet girlfriend and he trusted her not to dance when she went out. But along came this Guy Steve and she ended up dancing with him, then she danced to every song after that, I can't tell you too much more than that, other than...

View more questions Search