Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2021, 04:34 AM
    Why allowing boys into girls restrooms is a truly dumb idea.
    You want to know why? Here's your answer.

Loudoun County father who was dragged out of woke school board meeting reveals his daughter was 'raped' in the girls' bathroom by a 'skirt-wearing' male student who was arrested for assaulting a SECOND girl months later - but staff did nothing.
    In the grand hierarchy of liberal, woke dems, sexual assault is a bad thing UNLESS it is done by a bisexual boy dressed in a skirt on a straight girl. Then the rights of the boy must be earnestly protected.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-bathroom.html

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...m-tests-mcaul/
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2021, 05:04 AM
    According to AG Garland Scott Smith is a domestic terrorist .
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2021, 05:33 PM
    Teen Vogue now calls women "non-prostate owners" I won't link to the perverted article .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 15, 2021, 05:52 PM
    Have you ever been in a girls' bathroom?

A "bisexual boy dressed in a skirt" would be nursing a split lip and bloody noggin from a beating his male schoolmates would have given him. (P.S. Bisexual boys don't dress in skirts.)
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2021, 08:02 PM
    A "bisexual boy dressed in a skirt" would be nursing a split lip and bloody noggin from a beating his male schoolmates would have given him. (P.S. Bisexual boys don't dress in skirts.)
    You were not there so you have no idea what the boy was wearing or what might have happened to him. How strange that you have not one ounce of concern about two young girls getting raped, but by goodness we can't suggest a bisexual boy was wearing a skirt. Strange where your liberal persuasions take you.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 15, 2021, 08:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You were not there so you have no idea what the boy was wearing or what might have happened to him. How strange that you have not one ounce of concern about two young girls getting raped, but by goodness we can't suggest a bisexual boy was wearing a skirt. Strange where your liberal persuasions take you.
    A bisexual boy doesn't wear a dress. You are definitely out of touch with gender issues.

Is the story even true about the rape?

And you weren't there either. Any boy who goes into a girls' bathroom (to look for a victim is heterosexual) and is wearing a dress (did he put it on in the hallway or was he wearing it all day?) is mentally messed up.

And again, you haven't ever been in a girls' washroom, have you.
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2021, 05:57 AM
    A bisexual boy doesn't wear a dress. You are definitely out of touch with gender issues.
    They do if they want to. Pretty sure they don't need your permission.

Is the story even true about the rape?
    Sad how breezily you put aside an accusation of two girls being raped. And why? Because it involved a boy wearing a skirt, so you must adhere to your liberal ideas at all costs. Do you also believe they had it coming anyway??

And you weren't there either. Any boy who goes into a girls' bathroom (to look for a victim is heterosexual) and is wearing a dress (did he put it on in the hallway or was he wearing it all day?) is mentally messed up.
    How judgmental of you.

And again, you haven't ever been in a girls' washroom, have you.
    As a school principal, if there is a plumbing issue in the girl's restroom, you go and see what the issue is and get it fixed, so yes I've been in. Otherwise, I don't go into women's restrooms. (Surprise! That's the practice of the great majority of men.) I suppose your point is about stalls. Perhaps you can go and explain that to the two girls who were raped. "Yes, you were raped, but it was in a private stall, so you should feel much better about it now." What a crazy idea. "Hey ladies, I'm coming in to pick a rape victim, but it's not a problem since it will all be done in the privacy of a stall. Have a nice day."

Here's the truth. If D Trump was accused of raping two women, you'd be all over that, but since it was "merely" a bisexual boy wearing a skirt as his excuse to go into the girl's rr, then that's basically OK. Every time we discuss things, I'm so glad I'm not a liberal dem.

Note: I took all of your comments above as literal. If you meant them to be figurative, then please point that out.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 16, 2021, 09:13 AM
    They do if they want to. Pretty sure they don't need your permission.
    Nope. Transgender, yes. Bisexual, no.
    https://www.qwearfashion.com/home/qw...xual-and-proud
    Sad how breezily you put aside an accusation of two girls being raped. And why?
    Was it a public bathroom or a school bathroom?
    Because it involved a boy wearing a skirt, so you must adhere to your liberal ideas at all costs. Do you also believe they had it coming anyway??
    Oh, how the Christian love pours out of you! This is a discussion, not an opportunity to throw rocks at others who disagree with you.
    How judgmental of you.
    Stand in front of a mirror when you say that.
    As a school principal, if there is a plumbing issue in the girl's restroom, you go and see what the issue is and get it fixed, so yes I've been in. Otherwise, I don't go into women's restrooms. I suppose your point is about stalls.
    Nope, not at all. I have several other important points in mind.
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2021, 09:21 AM
    Nope. Transgender, yes. Bisexual, no.
    Sorry, but there are no rules for this. Your protests are just silly.

Oh, how the Christian love pours out of you! This is a discussion, not an opportunity to throw rocks at others who disagree with you.
    Which is what you just did with that statement. If you want to protest, then become a good example.

Nope, not at all. I have several other important points in mind.
    If you have something to say, say it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 16, 2021, 11:36 AM
    Sorry, but there are no rules for this. Your protests are just silly.
    Huh? Yes, there ARE "rules" for this! Time for you to have some informative chats with your LGBTQ+ friends.
    Which is what you just did with that statement. If you want to protest, then become a good example.
    I'm told (by you) I'm not a Christian and you are, Mr. Christian Example.
    If you have something to say, say it.
    Think about it. Women's restrooms...what other issues/situations are there in addition to stalls? Hmm....
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2021, 11:59 AM
    Huh? Yes, there ARE "rules" for this! Time for you to have some informative chats with your LGBTQ+ friends.
    Only in your little world.

I'm told (by you) I'm not a Christian and you are, Mr. Christian Example.
    Throwing rocks again. Hmm.
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2021, 06:32 AM
    WG, I have no idea if you are a Christian or not. I do know that you, by your own admission, have never repented of your sins. I know that you have never had a time when you turned from sin and self to place your faith in Christ. Again, that is by your own admission. I know that you are very, very selective in accepting the statements of Jesus as being true. I know that you value your own views above the views of Christ. I know that you do not consider faith in Christ to be essential. So all of that gives me genuine concern for you, but the final answer lies in your own heart and mind. I certainly do wish you well.

I hate our discussions. We never arrive anywhere because, in my view, you are so evasive in answering difficult questions that we just dance around the proverbial maypole. You always end up with the meaningless comments about literalism, proof texts, meanness, and on and on it goes. You'd think I would learn better one of these days. Hopefully, today I have.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2021, 09:10 AM
    WG, I have no idea if you are a Christian or not. I do know that you, by your own admission, have never repented of your sins. I know that you have never had a time when you turned from sin and self to place your faith in Christ. Again, that is by your own admission.
    My own admission??? Surely you jest! My dear Savior and I have wonderful conversations throughout the day and even during the night. He is truly my Good Shepherd, taking on my worries and fears, tenderly consoling me, and rejoicing with me whenever happiness comes my way.
    I hate our discussions. We never arrive anywhere because, in my view, you are so evasive in answering difficult questions that we just dance around the proverbial maypole.
    This is a discussion board, not an altar call board. Give me one more chance to placate you.
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2021, 02:13 PM
    by your own admission, have never repented of your sins. I know that you have never had a time when you turned from sin and self to place your faith in Christ.
    You have said both of those in the past. You said that there were adults who "repented" for you at your infant baptism, and you claimed that you became a Christian at that point and thus never needed to turn from sin to Jesus. Post 165 as well as several others.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showth...sm#post3858354
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2021, 02:26 PM
    and you claimed that you became a Christian at that point and thus never needed to turn from sin to Jesus. Post 165 as well as several others.
    I have never said the above! (If I'm a Christian, doesn't that mean I frequently turn to Jesus?) I attended a Lutheran day school, was confirmed at age 13 (confirm means professing one's faith as it was first stated by sponsors at baptism), attended weekly and special church services for years, was very involved in church activities, raised two sons the same way I was raised, was a Lutheran day school teacher...and now you've forced me into an altar call.

Yes, I am a Christian, am still involved in spreading to others the message of God's love.
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2021, 02:44 PM
    I gave you the link. It’s in print.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2021, 02:48 PM
    I gave you the link. It’s in print.
    There is nothing in that link that says I "never needed to turn from sin to Jesus." I don't even talk or write that way!

Jesus is my constant companion.

As for the thread topic:

At a June 22 school board meeting, Loudoun County Public Schools Superintendent Scott Ziegler brushed-off parents’ concerns, claiming, “the predator transgender student or person simply does not exist,” and, to his knowledge, "we don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms.”

The complaint was made during efforts to eliminate trans from using their preferred restroom. No girl had been raped by anyone trans or bi.
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2021, 04:16 PM
    See also post 174 in that link. You were three weeks old. You plainly did not turn from sin to follow God.

Your link was from June. If you really cared, you would have dug just a minute or two longer to find this.
    "We can confirm a May 28, 2021 case that involved a thorough 2-month-long investigation that was conducted to determine the facts of the case prior to arrest," the sheriff’s office told Fox News. "This case is still pending court proceedings. The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is not able to provide any documents that pertain to a pending case." The sheriff's office confirmed that the case involved sexual assault.

All juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that the boy was subsequently charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio.

In response to a public records request by The Daily Wire, the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that a May 28 report with "Offense: Forcible Sodomy [and] Sexual Battery" at Stone Bridge High School does exist.

The suspect was arrested two months later following an investigation by the sheriff's office.
    What does that say about the honesty of Superintendent Scott Ziegler?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lou...sault-daughter
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2021, 04:31 PM
    See also post 174 in that link. You were three weeks old. You plainly did not turn from sin to follow God.
    That's the point of baptism! And one of the first things my parents taught me when I was learning to talk was how to pray.

Where is me saying that. I "never needed to turn from sin to Jesus."
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2021, 04:45 PM
    Did you? You claim you were born again as an infant. So you turned from sin as an infant?

note: please no evasiveness. Post 174.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girls & Boys ONLY! [ 5 Answers ]

Is it just me or? When someone posts something and the title states girls or boys only and a million explanation points, I just laugh and want to look anyway. Is this weird? ;) P.S. I'm not a pervert I just feel inclined to look because it's the WWW and the OP thinks by putting ONLY!! Others...

It's OK for boys to do it, so why not girls? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am new on here and my first question I'm posting. Well I am a 29yr old single mother of an 11yr old daughter that very much so looks like she's 15. My situation is that I caught her trying to use my "toy" yesterday. It seems to be very normal for a boy to masterbate, but not for girls....

Father not allowing daughter to marry because of boys background [ 8 Answers ]

Asaalamu alaikum. Please advise me on my situation. A father is not willing to marry his daughter off and justifies his decision saying that because I am from a broken home and my father is sikh however my mother is a practising muslim. Her father says I am not appropriate for her. Otherwise, I...

Do girls go 4 bad boys? [ 9 Answers ]

I have come to a conclusion that most girls go for the bad boy types, that if you are really interested in a girl, best thing to do is not tell her, or if you do, and she says no, don't keep asking! I believe girls go for the confidence in guys, and bad boys have this. They no how to flirt with...

View more questions Search