Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2021, 06:04 PM
    The very simple solution is to transition to a voucher system. Public schools only engage in these outrages because they know they have a largely captive audience.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2021, 06:07 PM
    You don't believe there is a LGBTQ+ community. The Bible has many examples. Christian schools would do well to pull in students who may belong to that community.
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2021, 06:13 PM
    No one mentioned Christian schools but you.

There are no messages of approval in the Bible for lgbtqxxxx lifestyles. Not one. Nada.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2021, 06:20 PM
    Christian schools are the obvious choice. Love God and each other.

No "messages of approval" were needed. People are people. No matter what, we all need God's love and care. The Bible tells us that many times.
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2021, 06:40 PM
    No "messages of approval" were needed. People are people. No matter what, we all need God's love and care. The Bible tells us that many times.
    Yes. Bank robbers, child molesters, murderers, rapists, adulterers, liars, and many other "types" of sinners, including homosexuals, need God's love and care, but that doesn't mean you can just breezily comment about no "messages of approval" are needed. It's an incredibly foolish comment and is only made by those who have no real knowledge of the Bible.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2021, 06:51 PM
    That guy who was crucified with Jesus must have been falsely accused of theft.
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2021, 07:03 PM
    That guy who was crucified with Jesus must have been falsely accused of theft.
    Huh??
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2021, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Huh??
    What's your definition of sinner?
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2021, 07:27 PM
    Humans.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2021, 08:02 PM
    Humans.
    Yeah, like you and me along with those, in your words, bank robbers, child molesters, murderers, rapists, adulterers, liars, and many other "types" of sinners. Btw, LGBTQ+ aren't lifestyles.
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2021, 08:07 PM
    15 It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost. 16 Yet for this reason I found mercy, so that in me as the foremost sinner Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience as an example for those [h]who would believe in Him for eternal life. 17 Now to the King [i]eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory [j]forever and ever. Amen.
    "Btw, LGBTQ+ aren't lifestyles." I didn't say they were lifestyles (though they are). I said they were types (areas, descriptions) of sin.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2021, 08:14 PM
    There are no messages of approval in the Bible for lgbtqxxxx lifestyles. Not one. Nada.
    Yes, you mentioned "lifestyles".
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2021, 08:24 PM
    Whoops. You are correct. I was looking at the wrong post. "Bank robbers, child molesters, murderers, rapists, adulterers, liars, and many other "types" of sinners, including homosexuals..."

Note. That's how you go about acknowledging a mistake. You should try it sometime.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showth...56#post3875156
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2021, 08:57 PM
    Note. That's how you go about acknowledging a mistake. You should try it sometime.
    No, that's not how you do it.

And as the famous Dr. Albert Ellis used to say, "Don't should on yourself." (Or on anyone else....)
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2021, 01:13 AM
    No, that's not how you do it.
    It's certainly not how you do it. What is it about WG that seems to make admitting error so difficult? You really "should" think that through carefully.

And as the famous Dr. Albert Ellis used to say, "Don't should on yourself." (Or on anyone else....)
    You "should" learn to acknowledge your errors. "Just to make your life a little easier, I underlined the sections I quoted... Hopefully, you will admit your error." Remember? Now what would the famous Dr. Ellis say about someone who cannot bring herself to admit when she is wrong? I have no doubt it was just an oversight on your part. We all do it. What is strange is your reluctance to admit it. It's probably related to your reluctance to answer questions.
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2021, 06:30 AM
    BTW, what is wrong with your sample sentence? "Teddy saw every movie Audie Murphy made at least three times." I am guessing your point is that "at least three times" is imprecise as to meaning how many movies AM made, or how many times Teddy watched them. It is fine grammatically, is it not?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 26, 2021, 08:33 AM
    "Teddy saw every movie Audie Murphy made at least three times." The propositional phrase, "at least three times," is in the wrong place, modifying the wrong verb.
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2021, 09:45 AM
    Well done. Now just learn to spot quoted material in articles and you've got it made.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girls & Boys ONLY! [ 5 Answers ]

Is it just me or? When someone posts something and the title states girls or boys only and a million explanation points, I just laugh and want to look anyway. Is this weird? ;) P.S. I'm not a pervert I just feel inclined to look because it's the WWW and the OP thinks by putting ONLY!! Others...

It's OK for boys to do it, so why not girls? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am new on here and my first question I'm posting. Well I am a 29yr old single mother of an 11yr old daughter that very much so looks like she's 15. My situation is that I caught her trying to use my "toy" yesterday. It seems to be very normal for a boy to masterbate, but not for girls....

Father not allowing daughter to marry because of boys background [ 8 Answers ]

Asaalamu alaikum. Please advise me on my situation. A father is not willing to marry his daughter off and justifies his decision saying that because I am from a broken home and my father is sikh however my mother is a practising muslim. Her father says I am not appropriate for her. Otherwise, I...

Do girls go 4 bad boys? [ 9 Answers ]

I have come to a conclusion that most girls go for the bad boy types, that if you are really interested in a girl, best thing to do is not tell her, or if you do, and she says no, don't keep asking! I believe girls go for the confidence in guys, and bad boys have this. They no how to flirt with...

View more questions Search