Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2021, 04:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Did you? You claim you were born again as an infant. So you turned from sin as an infant?

note: please no evasiveness.
    Sigh.

2 Cor. 5:17 -- Jesus answered, Truly, truly, I say to you, except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said to you, You must be born again. born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said to you, You must be born again.

And the verse I mentioned in #174:
    John 3:5 -- Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

Luther’s Small Catechism teaches us that our baptism into Christ, which “works forgiveness of sins, rescues from death and the devil, and gives eternal salvation to all who believe this,” also indicates that the Christian life involves an ongoing struggle between the “old creature” and the “new man.” “It indicates that the Old Adam in us should by daily contrition and repentance be drowned and die with all sins and evil desires, and that a new man should daily emerge and arise to live before God in righteousness and purity forever.” This is the day-to-day life of the redeemed.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2021, 05:09 PM
    Evasive yet again. You provided answers for a question not asked. It was a simple question which, as if oftentimes the case, you are afraid to answer.

Did you turn from sin as an infant?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2021, 05:16 PM
    Evasive yet again. You provided answers for a question not asked. It was a simple question which, as if oftentimes the case, you are afraid to answer.

Did you turn from sin as an infant?
    That's the entire point of baptism! Yet thereafter, once that infant has reasoning abilities, it's a constant battle, fighting sin, then daily repenting of sin, but thanks to Jesus' death and resurrection, our sins are forgiven.

To repeat from my previous post:
    Luther’s Small Catechism teaches us that our baptism into Christ, which “works forgiveness of sins, rescues from death and the devil, and gives eternal salvation to all who believe this,” also indicates that the Christian life involves an ongoing struggle between the “old creature” and the “new man.” “It indicates that the Old Adam in us should by daily contrition and repentance be drowned and die with all sins and evil desires, and that a new man should daily emerge and arise to live before God in righteousness and purity forever.” This is the day-to-day life of the redeemed.
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2021, 05:18 PM
    Never mind. No answer from you twice so I'm out. It's what I meant by being willing to give honest, concise answers. You just aren't willing.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2021, 05:29 PM
    Never mind. No answer from you twice so I'm out. It's what I meant by being willing to give honest, concise answers. You just aren't willing.
    I just realized. You do not believe in infant baptism. Correct?

I wish you would have said that and stopped beating around the bush. E.g., "I don't believe in infant baptism because infants cannot turn from sin. Why do you believe in it?"
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2021, 04:55 PM
    Turns out the super lied.

After the first incident on May 28, Ziegler sent an email to the school board, saying, "This afternoon a female student alleged that a male student sexually assaulted her in the restroom." At a school board meeting on June 22, Ziegler declared that "the predator transgender student or person simply does not exist," and that to his knowledge, "We don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms."
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/you...sault-cover-up
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2021, 06:15 PM
    Does that student wear a dress or skirt every day, or was it only on the day he raped? (P.S. He isn't trans; he's hetero or bi.)
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2021, 07:35 AM
    Loudoun County school board member demands investigation into how boy, 15, in skirt was allowed to 'rape girl, 15' in school bathroom before being moved to second school where 'he struck again.'

Loudoun County school board's only conservative member has called for a full investigation into allegations that a 15-year-old girl was sexually assaulted in a school bathroom by a boy who was wearing a skirt. On Tuesday night John Beatty, a member of the Loudoun County school board, said he 'absolutely' supports an investigation into the circumstances of the alleged attack May and subsequent cover-up.

'What happened is so awful and I feel so bad for the parents of both families that are victims to this, and it's incredibly important that we have a full investigation into everything that happened,' said Beatty, speaking on Laura Ingraham's Fox News show.

'We need to get to the bottom of who didn't communicate what, and find out where the communication breakdowns were so that this never happens again. 'Because parents need to worry about their kid getting an education, and not the safety of them in their schools.' Jess and Scott Smith have claimed that their daughter was raped by a 'skirt-wearing male student' in a 'gender fluid' school bathroom on May 28 at Stonebridge High School in Leesburg, Virginia.

John Beatty appeared on Laura Ingraham's Fox News show on Tuesday night to lift the lid on the events at the most controversial school board in the US.

Beatty told Ingraham that he 'absolutely' backs calls for an investigation into events at Stonebridge High School in May. They claim that the school district attempted to cover up the alleged assault, and are suing the county.

The boy allegedly went on to allegedly sexually assault another girl, at a different school, Broad Run High School, on October 6. Broad Run is also part of Loudoun County.

The boy is now in juvenile detention awaiting a court appearance on all charges, which include sexual battery and forcible sodomy.

Loudoun County Superintendent Scott Ziegler played down the threat posed by students in June, weeks after the first alleged attack, and has since issued a groveling apology, amid calls for him to resign.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ring-male.html

The source of this problem? The school board voted in August to allow transgender students to use school bathrooms matching their gender identity. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2021, 08:39 AM
    JL: The source of this problem? The school board voted in August to allow transgender students to use school bathrooms matching their gender identity. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

As I posted earlier:

Does that student wear a dress or skirt every day, or was it only on the day he raped? (P.S. He isn't trans; he's hetero or bi.)

It's a long process if a preteen or teen wants to begin transitioning. Early steps are individual/family counseling and puberty blockers. School officials and teachers will be fully informed about these and future steps in the transitioning process.

A male who's transitioning to female has absolutely no interest in raping a girl.
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2021, 11:10 AM
    Does that student wear a dress or skirt every day, or was it only on the day he raped?
    If he comes to school wearing a skirt and self-identifying as a girl, he has to be let in the girls restroom.

(P.S. He isn't trans; he's hetero or bi.)

It's a long process if a preteen or teen wants to begin transitioning. Early steps are individual/family counseling and puberty blockers. School officials and teachers will be fully informed about these and future steps in the transitioning process.

A male who's transitioning to female has absolutely no interest in raping a girl.
    Sez you. Sorry, but I don't think you know what you're talking about.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2021, 11:17 AM
    If he comes to school wearing a skirt and self-identifying as a girl, he has to be let in the girls restroom.
    Not true! Girls who wear slacks and self identify as boys are allowed in the boys' bathroom???

The administration and teachers are supposed to know if students are bi, ace, trans, so e.g., the appropriate pronouns are used when addressing them.
    I weep in dismay if you were truly an educator.
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2021, 11:22 AM
    Not true! Girls who wear slacks and self identify as boys are allowed in the boys' bathroom???

The administration and teachers are supposed to know if students are bi, ace, trans, gay, lesbian so e.g., the appropriate pronouns are used when addressing them.
    And you know this is true how?

I weep in dismay if you were truly an educator.
    Because I have learned that you frequently are wrong in your statements? Sorry, but most of your comments are backed up by not much more than, "Take my word for it." And being an educator, I can tell you that you should have written, "I would weep in dismay if you were truly an educator."
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2021, 11:40 AM
    here is the emperor at a Virginia rally this weekend .

"We don't have time to be wasted on these phony trumped-up culture wars, this fake outrage, the right-wing media's pedals to juice their ratings."
    Schools covering up sexual assault is not trumped up fake or ,phony culture war.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2021, 11:42 AM
    And you know this is true how?
    1. Common sense. (A boy wearing a skirt can waltz into school on Tuesday, say he's trans, and be ailowed to use the girls' bathroom??? Even you would say no.)
    2. Discussion with area educators and with transgender adults.
    3. Reading many articles on trustworthy medical sites about these topics.
    And being an educator, I can tell you that you should have written, "I would weep in dismay if you were truly an educator."
    Nope. I've been a freelance editor for years (consulted even by you). I "would weep"? Sorry. I weep/am weeping (present tense) now. My sentence is correct.

ADDED: Here's a sentence for you to chew on, from a novella by Stephen King:

"Teddy saw every movie Audie Murphy made at least three times."
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2021, 01:24 PM
    1. Common sense. (A boy wearing a skirt can waltz into school on Tuesday, say he's trans, and be ailowed to use the girls' bathroom??? Even you would say no.)
    2. Discussion with area educators and with transgender adults.
    3. Reading many articles on trustworthy medical sites about these topics.
    I would say no to all of the nonsense. That's the common sense position. That they allow it at all shows they threw common sense out the window.

I don't think you have read anything that says what you stated. If you had, you would have linked it. Besides, you have no idea how that school is handling the situation.

ADDED: Here's a sentence for you to chew on, from a novella by Stephen King:

"Teddy saw every movie Audie Murphy made at least three times."
    What's your point?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2021, 01:39 PM
    I would say no to all of the nonsense. That's the common sense position. That they allow it at all shows they threw common sense out the window.
    As I said earlier, the child and the family MUST be involved in counseling and the child, when old enough, be given puberty blockers.
    don't think you have read anything that says what you stated. If you had, you would have linked it. Besides, you have no idea how that school is handling the situation.
    I don't link because you refuse to read links. And if that school allows just any kind of behavior by any student, that school should be reported to a higher authority.
    What's your point?
    Do you see what is incorrect? (I was reading one of King's novellas while waiting for your reply and was horrified when I ran across this sentence.)
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2021, 02:32 PM
    As I said earlier, the child and the family MUST be involved in counseling and the child, when old enough, be given puberty blockers.
    And again, you have no idea what the policy of that district is. In thinking that you do, you are showing you don't understand how school districts operate.

I don't link because you refuse to read links. And if that school allows just any kind of behavior by any student, that school should be reported to a higher authority.
    The last link you sent was laughably inaccurate. The author making reference to hormone secreting chromosomes should have told you he had no idea what he was talking about. It certainly tells me you don't understand at all the science that's in play. So if you want me to read your links, then make sure they are accurate and that the author does not use the tell-tale phrase "dear reader" which will be found in NO serious science article. Otherwise, stop complaining. The fault lies totally with you.

Any kind of behavior?? You mean like a boy putting on a skirt, claiming he's a girl, and going into the girls restroom, a behavior that you have supported?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2021, 02:44 PM
    You've successfully avoided the grammar problem and acknowledging what it is.

Page 11 of the current (10/29/2021) Week magazine has an informative article about kids and transitioning.

Oh, and any school that allows a male student willynilly to wear a dress to (or put it on at) school and use the girls' bathroom should be closed until corrections are made.
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2021, 03:34 PM
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2021, 03:54 PM
    if parents are as mobilized as they appear to be then the solution is to vote out all the school boards that allow this outrage . Parents must get themselves elected to school boards and make their voices heard in protest against progressive indoctrination.
    Education is mostly speech, and parents have a constitutional right to choose the speech with which their children will be educated. They therefore cannot constitutionally be compelled, or even pressured, to make their children a captive audience for government indoctrination.
    Is the Public School System Constitutional? - WSJ

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girls & Boys ONLY! [ 5 Answers ]

Is it just me or? When someone posts something and the title states girls or boys only and a million explanation points, I just laugh and want to look anyway. Is this weird? ;) P.S. I'm not a pervert I just feel inclined to look because it's the WWW and the OP thinks by putting ONLY!! Others...

It's OK for boys to do it, so why not girls? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am new on here and my first question I'm posting. Well I am a 29yr old single mother of an 11yr old daughter that very much so looks like she's 15. My situation is that I caught her trying to use my "toy" yesterday. It seems to be very normal for a boy to masterbate, but not for girls....

Father not allowing daughter to marry because of boys background [ 8 Answers ]

Asaalamu alaikum. Please advise me on my situation. A father is not willing to marry his daughter off and justifies his decision saying that because I am from a broken home and my father is sikh however my mother is a practising muslim. Her father says I am not appropriate for her. Otherwise, I...

Do girls go 4 bad boys? [ 9 Answers ]

I have come to a conclusion that most girls go for the bad boy types, that if you are really interested in a girl, best thing to do is not tell her, or if you do, and she says no, don't keep asking! I believe girls go for the confidence in guys, and bad boys have this. They no how to flirt with...

View more questions Search