Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2021, 05:04 PM
    What would confirm a man thinking he is a woman or a woman thinking she is a man?
    A gender counselor/therapist will ask many questions and eventually a chromosome study will be done. It's a long process, not an easy walk in the park or just some Halloween fun.

Check out some similar questions!

Woman marries soldier thinking he's rich and has a farm [ 1 Answers ]

Woman marries soldier thinking he's rich and has a farm. She goes there but his mom and sister live there too. She stays, learns to drive. Soldier comes home. Is war stricken. Wife falls a little for a town guy and husbands sister tells all during dinner party. Husband comes out of his war mood and...

What is my ex girlfriend thinking? Could she be thinking about me and what we've lost [ 12 Answers ]

So here's the deal, a little more than a year ago I met this girl. Our chemistry was so fricken intense. We started seeing each other, things felt awesome when we were together. If I were to imagine my perfect love, it would be her. We loved the same music (which is underground and hard to find),...

Can a woman show her chest in front of another woman in normal circumstances? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a woman show her chest in front of another woman in normal circumstances? Is there any hadees in islam in support of this??

So You're Thinking of Leaving A Good Woman For Someone Else? [ 2 Answers ]

I think these are the things that should be considered before swapping one relationship for another (something that can be unbearably painful for the "losing" partner). Not every point will directly apply to every person/situation, but I think there's probably something for everyone. This can also...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.