Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2021, 02:03 PM
    Look at who is allied with the pro-abortionists.
    The Satanic Temple has taken the state of Texas to court concerning its new abortion law.
    AUSTIN, Texas - The Satanic Temple said they have a strategy for women to access the abortion drug. Take it, as part of religious expression.
    The founder describes them as a nontheistic religious group. "By nontheistic we mean we don't worship a literal deity. We view Satan as a metaphorical construct as the ultimate rebel against tyranny," said Lucien Greaves, founder.
    What a strange argument. "We want people to have a religious exemption based upon a non-belief in any literal diety and an acceptance of Satan as a nothing more than a metaphorical construct." Uhm...really?

Notice the reference to abortion being a "ritual".

"By regulating the context in which the ritual happens you're basically regulating the ritual itself. If I say nobody can buy wine, well that is affecting the Catholics’ ability to do mass," said Kezhaya.
    https://www.fox7austin.com/news/sata...igious-freedom
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2021, 04:04 PM
    The literary critic in the movie 'Stranger than Fiction ' asked the main character to determine if his life is a comedy or a tragedy. So now we have a satanic cult asking the court to decide if they have the same right to chemically murder a baby as a native American has to use peyote in a religious ritual .....and they claim that murdering babies is a religious practice . Do they draw a pentagram around the table before administering the pill ? Does the abortionist wear a goat head as the pill is ritually administered and the cult chants mumbo jumbo ? Tragedy or Comedy ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allied Products Inc case [ 3 Answers ]

Allied Products Inc case

Allied Products Inc case [ 1 Answers ]

Allied Products Inc case

Career in Allied Health Care [ 2 Answers ]

I want to make my career in allied health care field? Can anybody suggest me which would be the best course to do? I am looking forward for your valuable suggestions.

View more questions Search