Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2021, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    repubs say that transformer men have no business being in girls bathrooms . I agree

I really have no response beyond that because keeping separate bathrooms should be self evident . It is creepy to suggest anything else.
    The best solution is unisex bathrooms. Of course, that isn't a viable solution for elementary schools.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2021, 01:32 PM
    Of course, that isn't a good solution for elementary schools.
    or any other public venue . Have you seen the lines at some sporting events or concerts ?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2021, 01:36 PM
    or any other public venue . Have you seen the lines at some sporting events or concerts ?
    Don't sell drinks, especially beer.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2021, 01:50 PM
    I really have no response beyond that because keeping separate bathrooms should be self evident . It is creepy to suggest anything else.
    How often do Tom, Athos, and JL agree on something. My gosh it just HAS to be true!

The best solution is unisex bathrooms. Of course, that isn't a viable solution for elementary schools.
    It would be the dream arrangement for most high school boys. They get to go into a restroom with the girls and not get in trouble!

Well, that's actually a terrible idea. If you're talking about a single stall RR such as is found in some hospitals, then that's fine, but for multiple people at one time??? 40 year old men in restrooms with 14 years old girls? No. No-No-No.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2021, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    It would be the dream arrangement for most high school boys. They get to go into a restroom with the girls and not get in trouble!
    You've never been in a women's washroom, have you.
    Well, that's actually a terrible idea. If you're talking about a single stall RR such as is found in some hospitals, then that's fine, but for multiple people at one time??? 40 year old men in restrooms with 14 years old girls? No. No-No-No.
    One toilet, one sink, lockable door. One person at a time.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2021, 03:47 PM
    One toilet, one sink, lockable door. One person at a time.
    Not happening in public venues
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2021, 03:57 PM
    Not happening in public venues
    How about a third choice, a unisex bathroom next to the mens' and womens'? People with Asperger's and others also on the autism spectrum would welcome that unisex choice.
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2021, 04:08 PM
    Unsurprisingly I am not in the habit of going into women’s restrooms. I do know that I don’t want to have a 40 year old man in the restroom with my wife daughter or granddaughter. No no no

Or we could do the sensible thing and have single gender restrooms. TG people are mentally ill.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 12, 2021, 04:24 PM
    What is wrong with having a "family" restroom so no matter the gender it is open to everyone. And next to them have those tailored to individuals like M/F.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2021, 04:45 PM
    TG people are mentally ill.
    All of my TG (and LBGQ+ friends) are just as mentally normal as you are. Oh, wait! What did I just say???

Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    What is wrong with having a "family" restroom so no matter the gender it is open to everyone. And next to them have those tailored to individuals like M/F.
    A unisex washroom would fill the bill. Mom goes in with daughter(s), and Dad goes in with son(s). My family of origin and, later, my own family were never all in the same washroom at once, even when on vacation. Ick!
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2021, 04:48 PM
    A man who is convinced he is a she is only mentally normal in your strange world where Ruth and Naomi were lesbian lovers. There is no end to how far you will go in attempting to validate your liberal credentials.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2021, 04:56 PM
    A man who is convinced he is a she
    It's interesting how hormones are distributed naturally during pregnancy, and especially if they are injected by the OB -- and how those hormones affect the developing fetus.

Similar to TG and considered evil, students used to have their left arms tied to their bodies so they couldn't use their left hand (the "sinister" one, eeeeew!) to print or write. Or their left hand was smacked repeatedly with a wooden ruler every time the student was caught using his left hand.

Oh, those two in Genesis, opening up the universe to endless possibilities!
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2021, 05:07 PM
    Yep. Endless possibilities of sin and depravity. Well said!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2021, 05:09 PM
    Yep. Endless possibilities of sin and depravity. Well said!
    Nope. Only love and care. Six of my very best friends are in that community.
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2021, 05:26 PM
    You can’t get that from genesis 3. And besides, we’re you there when it happened?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2021, 06:11 PM
    You can’t get that from genesis 3.
    Yes, I can.
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2021, 06:46 PM
    No you can’t. But by all means take a stab at it. I'd genuinely like to see your thinking on it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2021, 08:25 PM
    No you can’t. But by all means take a stab at it. I'd genuinely like to see your thinking on it.
    The universe completely changed. Binary was no longer the norm.
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2021, 03:28 AM
    Probably when Quid talked about it being part of the process he was having flashbacks to when a mob of mostly peaceful protesters stormed the Capitol and confronted Senators ;including cornering one in a Senate elevator ,to protest the Kavanaugh confirmation .

Senator Sinema was also confronted on a flight by an illegal alien . I wonder how Quid would respond to the appropriateness of a Senator being cornered on a flight by an illegal alien ....or even how it is possible for an illegal alien to have passed through security to board a flight ?
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2021, 04:17 AM
    The universe completely changed. Binary was no longer the norm.
    That's an opinion, but it has no connection with Genesis 3. You never even made reference to Genesis 3 which certainly never says or even implies that. It's yet another example of how your religious beliefs come from your political and social persuasions, but certainly not from the Bible. Of course you could have appealed to the famous text in Isaiah which reads, "Surely man shall no longer be binary, but rather there shall be endless possibilities!" Or something like that. (=

or even how it is possible for an illegal alien to have passed through security to board a flight ?
    That's a chilling thought.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

That explains it! [ 7 Answers ]

For anyone who has wondered at UN decision making, here is a possible answer US wants drunken diplomats to tone it down - ABC News They are all plssed out of their minds. I don't think that nations should be subsidising this sort of behaviour. We expect that the UN is a centre of sober and...

That explains it [ 6 Answers ]

NSW Minister Verity Firth's husband Matthew Chesher charged over drugs | News.com.au For a long time we have thought there must be a logical explantion for the behaviour of the NSW government, now here from one of their own is the explanation Airing your dirty linen two months before an...

That explains it [ 0 Answers ]

NSW Minister Verity Firth's husband Matthew Chesher charged over drugs | News.com.au For a long time we have thought there must be a logical explantion for the behaviour of the NSW government, now here from one of their own is the explanation Airing your dirty linen two months before an...

FOR MEN.. It explains it all. [ 6 Answers ]

=: Because I'm a Man := (a public service message) * Because I'm a man, when I lock my keys in the car, I will fiddle with a coat hanger long after hypothermia has set in. Calling AAA is not an option. I will win. * Because I'm a man, when the car isn't running very well, I will pop...

13 year old.explains it all, I'm sure. [ 14 Answers ]

My 13 year old daughter has had a total transformation from last year. We are only into school 8 weeks, and she's been in trouble all the time, she talks back to her teachers, her grades are very poor and she doesn't seem to care. What bothers me a lot, well a lot is bothering me about it but,...

View more questions Search