Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2021, 04:16 PM
    Exactly what? Be specific about what would confirm a man thinking he is a woman. Be specific.
    Are the apples you buy at the grocery store all the same size? Do we all have brown eyes with perfect vision? Are you as innocent and cute as you were when you were 3? How many surgeries have you had to repair (!!!) what?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2021, 04:28 PM
    Go for it! (And thanks for bumping along on the sideroad.)
    or this discussion could be transferred to the freakazoid board .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2021, 04:32 PM
    The question in reference to Genesis 3 was, "Exactly what? Be specific about what would confirm a man thinking he is a woman. Be specific." And this is the answer? "Are the apples you buy at the grocery store all the same size? Do we all have brown eyes with perfect vision? Are you as innocent and cute as you were when you were 3? How many surgeries have you had to repair (!!!) what?"

Sorry, but that's enough for me. I'm out.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2021, 05:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    or this discussion could be transferred to the freakazoid board .
    I started a new thread, tomder. Topic: Adult Sexuality.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

That explains it! [ 7 Answers ]

For anyone who has wondered at UN decision making, here is a possible answer US wants drunken diplomats to tone it down - ABC News They are all plssed out of their minds. I don't think that nations should be subsidising this sort of behaviour. We expect that the UN is a centre of sober and...

That explains it [ 6 Answers ]

NSW Minister Verity Firth's husband Matthew Chesher charged over drugs | News.com.au For a long time we have thought there must be a logical explantion for the behaviour of the NSW government, now here from one of their own is the explanation Airing your dirty linen two months before an...

That explains it [ 0 Answers ]

NSW Minister Verity Firth's husband Matthew Chesher charged over drugs | News.com.au For a long time we have thought there must be a logical explantion for the behaviour of the NSW government, now here from one of their own is the explanation Airing your dirty linen two months before an...

FOR MEN.. It explains it all. [ 6 Answers ]

=: Because I'm a Man := (a public service message) * Because I'm a man, when I lock my keys in the car, I will fiddle with a coat hanger long after hypothermia has set in. Calling AAA is not an option. I will win. * Because I'm a man, when the car isn't running very well, I will pop...

13 year old.explains it all, I'm sure. [ 14 Answers ]

My 13 year old daughter has had a total transformation from last year. We are only into school 8 weeks, and she's been in trouble all the time, she talks back to her teachers, her grades are very poor and she doesn't seem to care. What bothers me a lot, well a lot is bothering me about it but,...

View more questions Search