Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2021, 05:54 AM
    More in the subject that Psaki tells us what Quid really meant

I don't recall him running on the proposition that he wanted to make "historic " and "fundamental " changes to the economy . But here it is in yesterday's presser

And again, as Speaker Pelosi alluded to this morning — or said this morning, this is really the point where decisions need to be made, choices need to be made.

The President’s preference is the same as the Speaker’s preference. We — he proposed a $3.5 trillion package. He proposed a broad range of initiatives that will lower costs for the American people, whether it’s childcare, eldercare, college, invest in the climate. And no matter how you cut it though, his view is we can still do something historic and that will fundamentally change — change the economy for the American people.
    Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki, October 12, 2021 | The White House

Another Trojan Horse Democrat parading as a center moderate while his gut instincts are radical lefty progressive .
    My guess is that his "fundamental changes " are out of the Saul Alinsky playbook aka you can't "build it back better " without destroying it firsts .
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2021, 06:14 AM
    And Treasury Sec Yellen explained that monitoring ALL bank transactions over $600 is intended to prevent billionaire tax fraud Huh ?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2021, 06:51 AM
    invest in the climate
    That one made me laugh. It is the arrogance of man to think we can "invest in the climate". It's also the trend among liberal dems to do away with the idea of taking money from citizens by force of law and spending it on whatever. It's now called "investing". Sounds much nicer, doesn't it?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2021, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    That's an opinion, but it has no connection with Genesis 3. You never even made reference to Genesis 3 which certainly never says or even implies that.
    Of course it says that. The universe totally changed, turned topsy-turvy. Weeds grew in the fields, hate for others was born, mosquitos and spiders bit other living creatures and caused pain and illness and even DEATH, women suffered during childbirth, and men had to WORK!
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2021, 09:17 AM
    It does not say, as you alleged, that binary stopped. Period. If it did, you would quote it. You don’t because it doesn’t. End of story. You have allowed your social beliefs to dominate your faith.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2021, 09:34 AM
    It does not say, as you alleged, that binary stopped. Period. If it did, you would quote it. You don’t because it doesn’t. End of story. You have allowed your social beliefs to dominate your faith.
    Literalist! Read between the lines. It doesn't say mosquitoes spread malaria and people die. It doesn't say don't drink bleach. It doesn't say lightning might be dangerous. It doesn't say having XY chromosomes means the person is male; it just means the person very likely had male body parts at birth.
    https://genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-g...d%20University

After the Fall, the universe opened up to unlimited possibilities.
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2021, 09:46 AM
    It..does..not..say..that..anywhere..in..the..Bible .. or.. even.. imply.. it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2021, 10:11 AM
    So why do bad things happen and imperfect things exist?
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2021, 02:13 PM
    That's a completely different subject. You are now asking about bad things and imperfections. I think you have a valid point there, but you were trying to use the fall of man to somehow make TG a wonderful condition. That's what I was saying you cannot do with Genesis 3.

Perhaps we have arrived at an agreement.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2021, 02:21 PM
    That's a completely different subject. You are now asking about bad things and imperfections. I think you have a valid point there, but you were trying to use the fall of man to somehow make TG a wonderful condition. That's what I was saying you cannot do with Genesis 3.
    TG is NOT a wonderful condition! It's horrible to look like one gender but every part of your being is the opposite gender.

And what happened to binary? There is no more strict binary in the animal, insect, and even plant communities.

Originally Posted by jlisenbe

So why do bad things happen and imperfect things exist?
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2021, 02:43 PM
    Sh=t happens .. . Yawn
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2021, 02:44 PM
    Well, we agree then that TG is a aberration.

Nothing has happened to binary. Are some individuals sadly, for various reasons, confused as to their identity or purpose? Yes.

Bad things happens because of the introduction of sin into the world. "The wages of sin is death."
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2021, 02:50 PM
    I think transformers are either confused and need mental intervention or have biological defects that need treatment .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2021, 03:01 PM
    Well, we agree then that TG is a aberration.
    Being lefthanded is an aberration. Having eyes that are two different colors is an aberration. Being born with a cleft palate is an aberration.

And aberrations often must be dealt with. How would you handle things if your son or grandson says he's not male?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2021, 03:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    have biological defects that need treatment .
    And that's exactly what happens. It begins with gender counseling
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2021, 03:30 PM
    And it must be dealt with. How would you handle things if your son or grandson says he's not male?
    The same way I would approach him thinking he is 50 years old, or thinking he is a dog, or thinking he is a martian. It begins by refusing to go along with his plainly wrong idea. Counseling? Sure. Love and continued acceptance as my son? Absolutely. But never pretend that there is anything normal about his feelings. And certainly not a hint that Genesis 3 somehow affirms his feelings.

It begins with with gender counseling
    And there's the potential problem.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2021, 03:48 PM
    And if gender counseling (that includes or leads to a genetic/chromosome examination) affirms he is truly female, then what will you do?

And certainly not a hint that Genesis 3 somehow affirms his feelings.
    EVERYTHING in Genesis 3 affirms his feelings!
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2021, 03:52 PM
    I'm out of this tedious discussion Let mw know when the subject returns to Quid policies .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2021, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I'm out of this tedious discussion Let mw know when the subject returns to Quid policies .
    Go for it! (And thanks for bumping along on the sideroad.)
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2021, 04:03 PM
    And if gender counseling (that includes or leads to a genetic/chromosome examination) affirms he is truly female, then what will you do?
    And if species counseling confirms he is truly a dog, or truly a martian? One is about as preposterous as the other.

EVERYTHING in Genesis 3 affirms his feelings!
    Exactly what? Be specific about what would confirm a man thinking he is a woman. Be specific.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

That explains it! [ 7 Answers ]

For anyone who has wondered at UN decision making, here is a possible answer US wants drunken diplomats to tone it down - ABC News They are all plssed out of their minds. I don't think that nations should be subsidising this sort of behaviour. We expect that the UN is a centre of sober and...

That explains it [ 6 Answers ]

NSW Minister Verity Firth's husband Matthew Chesher charged over drugs | News.com.au For a long time we have thought there must be a logical explantion for the behaviour of the NSW government, now here from one of their own is the explanation Airing your dirty linen two months before an...

That explains it [ 0 Answers ]

NSW Minister Verity Firth's husband Matthew Chesher charged over drugs | News.com.au For a long time we have thought there must be a logical explantion for the behaviour of the NSW government, now here from one of their own is the explanation Airing your dirty linen two months before an...

FOR MEN.. It explains it all. [ 6 Answers ]

=: Because I'm a Man := (a public service message) * Because I'm a man, when I lock my keys in the car, I will fiddle with a coat hanger long after hypothermia has set in. Calling AAA is not an option. I will win. * Because I'm a man, when the car isn't running very well, I will pop...

13 year old.explains it all, I'm sure. [ 14 Answers ]

My 13 year old daughter has had a total transformation from last year. We are only into school 8 weeks, and she's been in trouble all the time, she talks back to her teachers, her grades are very poor and she doesn't seem to care. What bothers me a lot, well a lot is bothering me about it but,...

View more questions Search