Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 11, 2021, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Not to other people. Only to the driver or any other passenger choosing not to click it.
    Ever hear of t-boning? rear-ending? front-end crashes? All can be deadly even for the drivers/passengers wearing seatbelts.
    Not if your kid is vaxed. It's really very simple.
    Why would my kid get vaxxed? It's a government plot.
    I was not talking even one small bit about taxes.
    Paying taxes to state and federal governments is a legal requirement.
    Can the gov force you to do business with a particular restaurant or pharmacy because they are not getting enough business, or because they are minority owned and staffed, or because they have a lot of trans people working there? I don't think the gov should be allowed to do that even if, after all, those are all indirect impacts of you exercising your freedom on how to spend your own money.
    This isn't part of the discussion, doesn't happen.
    I suspect you would have no trouble with it.
    Please stop. Right now.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2021, 04:28 PM
    from Tomder
    What we really need to eradicate is demagogue politicians who justify suppression of liberty using the virus as a pretext

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    "Give me liberty and possibly death!"
    Brilliant!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2021, 04:57 PM
    Ever hear of t-boning? rear-ending? front-end crashes? All can be deadly even for the drivers/passengers wearing seatbelts.
    Ever hear of minding your own business? How is that any concern of yours?

This question remains, very pertinent and very unanswered. Wonder why? If the government can force you to wear a seatbelt and take a vax, then why can't they mandate where you spend your money? Why are you so fearful of answering questions?

Can the gov force you to do business with a particular restaurant or pharmacy because they are not getting enough business, or because they are minority owned and staffed, or because they have a lot of trans people working there? I don't think the gov should be allowed to do that even if, after all, those are all indirect impacts of you exercising your freedom on how to spend your own money.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 11, 2021, 05:27 PM
    Ever hear of minding your own business? How is that any concern of yours?
    No concern of mine? Like people being vaxxed? I might be in one of those t-boned cars.
    This question remains, very pertinent and very unanswered. Wonder why? If the government can force you to wear a seatbelt and take a vax, then why can't they mandate where you spend your money? Why are you so fearful of answering questions?
    Fearful? I answered.
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2021, 05:45 PM
    Then put on your seatbelt. Not complicated. Take care of you, and let other people be free to take care of themselves as they see fit.

You answered? Sure you did. "This isn't part of the discussion, doesn't happen." That's not an answer.

Here it is again.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 11, 2021, 05:49 PM
    Then put on your seatbelt. Not complicated. Take care of you, and let other people be free to take care of themselves as they see fit.
    Seatbelted people have been badly injured and even killed when the car they're in was t-boned. Or rear-ended. Or front-ended.
    You answered? Sure you did. "This isn't part of the discussion, doesn't happen." That's not an answer.
    It. Doesn't. Happen. Name a for-instance.
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2021, 05:51 PM
    Seatbelted people have been badly injured and even killed when the car they're in was t-boned.
    And that's your argument for the gov requiring seatbelts??? Well...OK then. "Wear seatbelts. Get killed in a wreck!"

Read the question carefully. You are completely missing it.

If the government can force you to wear a seatbelt and take a vax, then why can't they mandate where you spend your money?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 11, 2021, 05:59 PM
    And that's your argument for the gov requiring seatbelts??? Well...OK then. "Wear seatbelts. Get killed in a wreck!"

Read the question carefully. You are completely missing it.
    You have totally gone off the track of your questions and my responses. 'Bye.
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2021, 06:01 PM
    Still don't like answering questions? Well, you just don't get it. Too bad.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 11, 2021, 06:10 PM
    Still don't like answering questions? Well, you just don't get it. Too bad.
    I. Answered. Every. One.
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2021, 06:11 PM
    I don’t think you did, but it’s fine. Good night.

If the government can force you to wear a seatbelt and take a vax, then why can't they mandate where you spend your money?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2021, 03:50 AM
    Driving is not a right Driving comes with many preconditions for licensing and insuring . Other vaxes may eradicate the disease . Covid vax surely doesn't . It doesn't prevent getting the virus or transmitting the virus . The covid vax will eventuallly be like the flu vax with constant boosters required and constant tweaking of the formulation . A real $$$ bonanza for big pharm. and their government enablers ;and eventually will stop being a government freebee
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2021, 06:37 AM
    from Tomder
    What we really need to eradicate is demagogue politicians who justify suppression of liberty using the virus as a pretext

Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    "Give me liberty and possibly death!"

Brilliant!
    more like ' obey or die ' Then maybe Herr Doctor Fauci will permit us to gather for Christmas as a reward for compliance . I'm more of a 'Live Free or Die 'type of a person
    People who decide to skip getting vaxed are not anti-science ,Luddites or domestic terrorists .

Smallpox was fatal in up to 30% of cases . Covid less than 1% More people die from the annual flu than die from car crashes and yet the flu vaccine is not mandated .

Sweden Denmark halted the Moderns vax for people under 30 due to the adverse effects risks . Finland did for men under 30 . Why ? “The Swedish health agency said it would pause using the shot for people born in 1991 and later as data pointed to an increase of myocarditis and pericarditis among youths and young adults that had been vaccinated. Those conditions involve an inflammation of the heart or its lining. ‘The connection is especially clear when it comes to Moderna's vaccine Spikevax, especially after the second dose,’

Sweden, Denmark pause Moderna COVID-19 vaccine for younger age groups | Reuters

The Moderna vax was available to me sooner . I declined . I waited until the Pfizer shot was available to make an appointment and stipulated that was the only one I would take. Pfizer received FDA approval .... Moderna's has not ;only emergency use authorization

This From the FDA

Reports of adverse events following use of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine under emergency use authorization suggest an increased risk of thrombosis involving the cerebral venous sinuses and other sites (including but not limited to the large blood vessels of the abdomen and the veins of the lower extremities) combined with thrombocytopenia and with onset of symptoms approximately one to two weeks after vaccination.• Most cases of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia reported following the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine have occurred in females ages 18 through 49 years; some have been fatal.• Specific risk factors for thrombosis with thrombocytopenia following the Janssen COVID19 Vaccine and the level of potential excess risk due to vaccination are under investigation.• Based on currently available evidence, a causal relationship between thrombosis with thrombocytopenia and the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine is plausible.
    Janssen Letter Granting EUA Amendment (April 23, 2021) (valdezak.gov)
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2021, 07:38 AM
    Smallpox was fatal in up to 30% of cases . Covid less than 1% More people die from the annual flu than die from car crashes and yet the flu vaccine is not mandated .
    That is at the core of my question to the mandatory vaxxers. What principle of governance are they applying? If the gov can mandate that I put a drug into my body, then why would it not also be able to do a great many other things not presently being done? It is the question for which I can get no answer, and I suspect it's because they have no idea what to say.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2021, 08:01 AM
    To the Dems it is about control and the covid "crisis " is a pretext. They have their climate change "crisis "warming up in the bull pen.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2021, 12:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    To the Dems it is about control and the covid "crisis " is a pretext. They have their climate change "crisis "warming up in the bull pen.
    We KNOW the vaccine works. By denying its use in the name of liberty you are ensuring to help in its spread and mutation.
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2021, 12:05 PM
    Yeah. We wouldn't want "we the people" making up their own minds about these things. How dare they!!
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2021, 01:05 PM
    We KNOW the vaccine works.
    You know nothing of the kind . At best you know that vaxxed people survive the virus better and are less likely to be hospitalized in the short term . What we do know is that ANY immunity that the Vax offers is short lived . That is why they now recommend boosters . Immunological studies have documented a steady decline of antibody levels among vaccinated individuals

However, the antibody levels declined at 12 weeks and 6 months post-vaccination, indicating a waning of the immune response over time. At 6 months after the second dose, the Spike antibody levels were similar to the levels in persons vaccinated with one dose or in COVID-19 convalescent individuals.
    Dynamics of antibody response to BNT162b2 vaccine after six months: a longitudinal prospective study - ScienceDirect

Interpretation

The mRNA vaccine induces a strong antibody response to SARS-CoV-2 and five VOCs at 1 week post-vaccination that decreases thereafter. T cell responses, although detectable in the majority, were lower in individuals with higher T cell immunosenescent The deterioration of vaccine response suggests the need to monitor for the potential booster vaccination.
    Even Pfizer's unpublished study reached that conclusion, In 2030 we will be looking at our 10th booster jab and the world will not have yet reached either herd immunity or protection from the various mutated variants .(Already we are running out of Greek letters ) .
    2021.07.28.21261159v1.full.pdf (medrxiv.org)

The CDC reported in August that vaccine effectiveness among front line workers declined to 66% after the delta variant became dominant in the U.S., compared with 91% before it arose.
    Effectiveness of COVID-19 Vaccines in Preventing SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Frontline Workers Before and During B.1.617.2 (Delta) Variant Predominance — Eight U.S. Locations, December 2020–August 2021 | MMWR (cdc.gov)

Measles, mumps, rubella and chickenpox ,small pox hardly mutate at all, but at least eight variants of the Sars covid have already been detected . You are living in a delusional pipe dream if you believe that the vax is the solution . You are the tilter of windmills if you think so.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2021, 01:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    You are living in a delusional pipe dream if you believe that the vax is the solution
    That world of delusion I live in is inhabited by every epidemiologist on the planet. Good company, I'd say.
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2021, 01:42 PM
    good thing they are not our elected leaders then. Epidemiologists don't have to concern themselves about the balance of public safety and individual liberty . They are more like Herr Doctor Fauci dressing up like the Soup Nazi for Halloween ... " No Christmas For You " !!!!!!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my Girlfriend selfish or am I the selfish one? [ 3 Answers ]

I'll start by saying sorry if I'm all over the place with this but just try and bear with me! So in the beginning of our relationship everything was great and we fell in love almost right away. We always saw each other and wanted to be together. I'm a very affectionate and loving Guy and I hide...

People feel dizzy by the anti glare lenses [ 2 Answers ]

Why do I feel dizzy when I am in a classroom wearing my anti-glare glases?

I'm anti drug.he's not so anti. [ 7 Answers ]

Im not an idiot. Basically Im with a guy, who Im in love with. He treats me very well.We have great trust for each other.Its all good, except Im totally anti drug.. and he enjoys the occasional buzz we'll say.. I don't know what to do.To stay or not?

Selfish, self-centered boyfriend=selfish, self-centered husband [ 6 Answers ]

My husband has done many things to hurt me. To begin, he lied about who he was when we were dating. We were young and in college; he pretended to not smoke, get drunk, and go to church regularly. Thus, we seemed to have so much in common. We talked for hours; he swept me off my feet with...

What's the best Anti Spyware and the best Anti Virus? [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious as to what works best for you? Take care, Happy Holidays to you and yours

View more questions Search