Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2021, 07:14 AM
    get ready for the IRS to monitor your $600 transactions
    yeah that'll help America "Build Back Better "

In the meantime

Son of Afghanistan’s Former Defense Minister Buys $20.9 Million Beverly Hills Mansion (yahoo.com)

Just a thought . Wouldn't it be better to find out where all the American taxpayer $$ went in Afghanistan ? (besides the obvious like abandoned military hardware that is )
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2021, 07:42 AM
    It's just another indicator of the real agenda which is a large, "knows all - sees all" federal government which monitors and controls the actions of Americans. It's what we all should dread and be committed to preventing. We could soon be in the place Canada is in where if a preacher preaches against homosexual behavior, he is arrested and charged.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Accounts payable transactions refer to transactions with vendors or suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

This is for peachtree, and true or false question

Monitor works with DVI but when change to DFP monitor, it doesn't work! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Lenovo ThinkCentre that works with a DVI monitor. There is a DFP output but when I try to use that with a regular monitor (I know it is good), I don't get any picture. I am not able to keep the DVI monitor. Any suggestions? Do I change something in bios or just get a cable the is dvi...

Honda Civic CEL Evap Monitor Not Ready Yet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Honda Civic EX with 136k on it. Just before I went to have it inspected the check engine light came on. I hooked up my code reader and P1259 - vtec system malfunction popped up. The car runs smooth so I reset the codes yesterday and all the monitors are back to normal except for...

View more questions Search