Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 6, 2021, 09:03 AM
    Tentacles???
    A 79-year-old Republican New Hampshire state lawmaker has claimed the COVID vaccine contains "living organisms with tentacles."

I was wondering why my husband and son and I have been giggling so much since we got our shots. Now I know!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2021, 07:21 PM
    Ken Weyler mistook the microchip for a living organism . It is a plot by the Grey Pope you know . .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2021, 07:46 PM
    Still far below the silly claim that a 3.5 tril spending plan will not add to the current national debt when everyone knows it will.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 6, 2021, 07:52 PM
    Or maybe an early Halloween costume, tomder.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2021, 03:54 AM
    He resigned from the chair of an important committee chair due to his circulating the post. Unknown is if he actually holds the beliefs or was given the post and passed it on as a lark ,

Either way the guy is of little consequence. Chalk it up to senility . Maybe there should be age limits on public officials as there are as far as the age some elected officials are allowed to start serving .

His actions did not merit the attention it is receiving and would not have if he could not be labeled as an example of "anti-vaxers "/"evangelical kooks."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In a saltwater tank, tiny tentacles growing off coral/rock with two silver looking ey [ 1 Answers ]

I saw in doctors office salt water tank these tiny looking tentacles or anemone that had two silver spots on the ends. The clownfish would rub only their fins on it. My daughter has got me wondering what it/they are. Thanks

View more questions Search