Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2021, 04:56 AM
    Congress passes infanticide law
    Women’s Health Protection Act is murder taken to the national level ;and it passed pretty much without media scrutiny.

SCOTUS has on it's docket a decision on when life begins . But the Dems in Congress could not wait . So they passed the most radical abortion on demand law in the nation's history with no restrictions on when an abortion can take place ,right up until birth.
    It is more radical than Roe. The bill passed prohibits existing laws that regulate abortion and the abortion industry. The bill bans provisions limiting taxpayer funding for abortions. The bill bans informed consent requirements, reflection periods, and provisions that give women the opportunity to view an image of their unborn child or listen to the child’s heartbeat.

The bill allows for gender selection abortion and for abortions based on a baby's genetic traits . This would allow abortion in the United States on a scale only seen in China, under its infamous one child policy. How ironic that a bill entitled Women's Health Protection Act would allow the murder of a baby simply because it is female.

The law nullifies laws allowing medical professionals to opt out of providing abortions; and laws stating that only licensed physicians can perform abortions.It nullifies any religious objection to providing insurance for abortions .

The Democrats hide behind their "safe, legal and rare" BS . This bill exposes them .The bill they passed is the most radical abortion law in human history with virtually no restrictions .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2021, 05:36 AM
    "safe, legal and rare"
    I often wonder why liberal dems think abortion should be "rare" if it's just another med procedure? No one talks about gall bladder surgery needing to be "rare", or lens implants needing to be "rare". Why would abortions need to be rare if they are morally acceptable?

Notably missing from the pathetic hearings held by the Congress on the subject was anyone testifying on behalf of the hundreds of thousands of unborn babies killed every year in abortion. There are quite a number of adults out there who are survivors of botched abortions. Why didn't they allow them to testify?

To protect a person’s ability to determine whether to continue or end a pregnancy,
    Strange how the word "woman" has evidently become obsolete.

If I understand this correctly, it now goes to the Senate? If passed, it will fairly quickly be subjected to SCOTUS scrutiny. That could be the silver bullet in the hands of the pro life element,.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2021, 05:42 AM
    I doubt the Senate takes it up . But the idea that the bill made it this far is shocking and appalling .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2021, 05:47 AM
    Appalling yes, but shocking? With the current state of the Democrat party, nothing from them shocks me. But it is shocking that "we the people" have let things sink this low, shocking and tragic both.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dems wants American tax payers to fund infanticide . [ 7 Answers ]

Madam Mim's House of Representatives passed a spending bill funding Medicaid without the Hyde Amendment, They want to force Americans to fund abortions even though many of them consider abortion is murder . The bill passed 219-208 along party lines. Dems have also blocked H.R. 18, the 'No...

What happens when someone passes away without a Will? [ 4 Answers ]

My mother in Texas passed away without a Will. There are Houses and property, including money under her name. I am the only child and my step-father was married for 25 years to my mom. What am I entitled to?

What happens to a judgment against you if the other party passes away [ 1 Answers ]

I have a judgment against me from a family member who is close to passing away.what happens to the judgment when this happens?

. If there is collision between the president and Congress, can Congress restrain the [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help on this topic? I have to find all the information I can on this, so I can write a 2 to 4 page essay about. Thanks!

View more questions Search