Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2021, 06:24 AM
    The Unbelievable Naivete of the Biden Camp
    Jen Psaki was asked about how increasing taxes results in higher costs for consumers.

There are some — and I’m not sure if this is the case in this report — who argue that, in the past, companies have passed on these costs to consumers. I’m not sure if that’s the argument being made in this report. We feel that that’s unfair and absurd, and the American people would not stand for that.

Forbes noted in a report that it was “important to remember that corporate taxes must be paid by people,” the report said. “Any corporate tax increase will be paid by either shareholders/owners, employees in the form of lower wages, or customers in the form of higher prices.”
    This is Jen Psaki basically saying this. "I realize you have asked a serious question, but in order for me to give you a serious answer, I would have to step on my own foot. Knowing that, I will go into full evasion mode and simply give an answer that is silly on the face of it, secure in the fact that 90% of the media will run with my answer and never question it."

There is no free lunch. Every action results in an opposite and equal reaction. These are ideas that used to be almost universally accepted. Now, with liberal dems, we are being asked to believe the preposterous which is this: You can raise taxes with no negative effects.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/psaki...o-higher-taxes
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2021, 04:00 AM
    Yesterday Chris Wallace asked Sr Advisor to Quid Cedric Richmond about the claim that the reconcilliation bill would cost 0 dollars . Richmond doubled down on the stupidity .

CHRIS WALLACE: “If it’s a $2 trillion spending plan...it costs $2 trillion dollars.

”CEDRIC RICHMOND: “Well, I’m not necessarily sure about that”

This is the product of common core education...... basic math replaced by critical math theory .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

I saw a movie about boys and girls at a camp or boot camp and ron is the doctor [ 0 Answers ]

There was also a main female character writing her fantasies in a journal

Unbelievable that this happened [ 3 Answers ]

This man is a piece of Sh*t. And should not be a JP! JP says, for kids' sake, he won't wed biracial couples | Philadelphia Daily News | 10/16/2009

It's unbelievable.. . [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all I'm new here I was told about this site by a brasilian friend. Can someone tell some links or stuff where I can get some info on how to go abroad in the USA ? It makes so much time I d like to have a chance to work and live there that I think it will only be one more dream that didn't t...

Unbelievable jealousy! [ 9 Answers ]

I have one more problem with my current relationship. You probably all think my relationship is doomed with problems, but I fail to mension all the great things about it! I am so jealous. Jealous of girls on the street he looks at, jealous of girls in magazines he looks at, jealous of his ex's....

View more questions Search