Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robert Reed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2021, 01:00 PM
    111Woods timer model 500013
    Please, somebody knows how work this timer I lost the operating intructions.
    Thank you.
    Robert Reed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2021, 01:20 PM
    IIIWoods timer model 500013
    Please need help.
    I need the instructions to operate these timer.
    Somebody can help!
    THANK YOU!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 1, 2021, 02:15 PM
    This was posted in this category of AskMeHelpDesk on 06/17/2010:

The instructions for the IIIWoods Outdoor Timer must have been written by someone would never operated the unit. The first instruction should have read: "Pull all the pins up!!!" Then set the correct time by turning the dial. Then set the 'off' time by pushing ALL the pins down corresponding to the OFF period. ETC. Leave all the rest up as they should correspond to the ON period.

Google "IIIWoods timer model 500013 operating instructions" (without quote marks) to see instructions in .pdf format.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Model 28442 timer [ 1 Answers ]

I need instructions on programming a model 28442 7 day timer.

The NCC Inc Timer model 28483 [ 0 Answers ]

I have an NCC Timer model 28483 that will only go on or off. How do a set the timer for a different time?

This is my second woods digital heavy duty timer model 50015 the timer dies on me why [ 1 Answers ]

I have a woods digital heavy duty timer model 50015 I used for aquairium lights all together give me about 140 watts this is the second one I bought, after a couple months the digital display goes really light on me and stops working, can't reset it don't work and can not reprogram it, nothing...

Stanley timer model 51215 [ 0 Answers ]

Is there an online instruction manual?

Noma Timer Model Td 1000 [ 3 Answers ]

Noma Timer Model #Td1000 I have a Nova timer and have lost the maual. There are 5 buttons on it, Time Mode Hour Minute and Program. How do I set it? Thanks

View more questions Search