Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2021, 03:04 AM
    Are Virginia Repubs stupid ?
    Don't answer that was a rhetorical question . Of course they are . How do I know ? Because they allowed that Democrat activist posing as a newsman Chuck Todd to moderate the debate between the Governor candidates Dem Terry McAuliffe and Repub nominee Glenn Youngkin .

Virginia Gubernatorial Debate | C-SPAN.org

It is insane madness that the Repubs continuosly allow themselves to get snookered in debates by allowing partisan hacks like Todd to moderate .It is bad enough that some of them go through the weekly masochism exercise of being "guests " on some of the weekly discussion shows like Todd's Meet the Press. But to allow him to moderate a debate is just asking to be blindsided . It becomes a 2 on 1 contest .

Check out some similar questions!

Perm. Residence in FL rent in Virginia or DC work in Virginia. [ 1 Answers ]

My permanent residence is in FL. Work for an airline and thinking about working in VA at dca airport. I would be renting a room either in VA or DC. FL has no state income tax but VA does. Would I file as a non resident in VA and get my money back. I'm in customer service and would commute back and...

Am I stupid? [ 8 Answers ]

My fiancé cheated on me twice, that she eventually admitted, and continued to lie about it for months. She claims that the affair is broken off and she has had no contact with him in months. Enter the credit card receipt that I found in her car. It is his. And the date is pretty new. She...

Something stupid I did [ 10 Answers ]

My ex is my boyfriend's brother. I now it is stupid I went out with my boyfriend's brother, but that's not the point. I still have slight feelings for my ex but I have more for my boyfriend. But my ex keeps flirting with me and trying to get back with me. I have already had a word with him about it...

Who sang "Virginia, Virginia don't go" from70's or 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Who sang the song with the main chorus "Virginia, ...Virginia dont go" followed by a guitar riff? Its 70's or 80's rock I think. Thanks

Lyrics from 70's Virginia, Virginia don't go. Who is the group [ 1 Answers ]

Stuck on just one line " Virginia, Virginia dont go " who is the group?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.