Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2021, 05:32 PM
    We are rehashing the same ground. You approve of abortion and I don’t. Beyond that there is nothing new to say.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2021, 05:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    We are rehashing the same ground. You approve of abortion and I don’t. Beyond that there is nothing new to say.
    I approve of CHOICE. What is chosen is not in my purview.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2021, 05:34 PM
    You approve of abortion and I don’t. Beyond that there is nothing new to say.
    Correction. You approve of abortion when it suits you to approve of abortion.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2021, 05:36 PM
    I have already said three dozen times that saving one life is preferable to losing both lives.
    And that makes you pro-choice, pro-abortion.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2021, 05:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wondergirl View Post
    and that makes you pro-choice, pro-abortion.
    bingo!!
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2021, 06:22 PM
    And that makes you pro-choice, pro-abortion.
    In the mind of a non-thinker, yes. For everyone else, including most sixth graders I'm sure, it is simple to understand that approving of saving one life rather than losing both lives is very much pro-life. But if it makes one who wants to preserve the status quo of nearly a million lost human lives every year happy, then be happy. Self delusion tends to do that.

At least the issue is settled. I want our current murderous system changed. You want it to continue. If you really think that makes you "against abortion", then continue to believe it. I'm sure it helps you sleep at night.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2021, 06:43 PM
    I have already said three dozen times that saving one life is preferable to losing both lives.
    And which one will lose life? By what means?
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2021, 06:49 PM
    In your plan? The nearly one million unborn babies who continue to die by every grizzly means conceivable. You approve of them all. You wouldn’t change a thing. And yet you want to copy the non thinking approach of your hero and mentor. Is good sleep worth the loss of honor and integrity?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2021, 06:56 PM
    In your plan?
    No, in yours.

My plan to for legal prepuberty reversible vasectomies. And removal of the penis in the cases of rape, incest, fathering a child when the couple is not in a stable marriage, etc.
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2021, 07:03 PM
    It has been explained repeatedly. What aspect did you not understand?

Give an example of a woman who must have an abortion to preserve her life.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2021, 07:04 PM
    It has been explained repeatedly. What aspect did you not understand?
    The 4-month pregnancy is killing the mother. Then what? OR, the 8-month pregnancy is killing the mother. Then what? OR, tests have shown the fetus has no functioning brain. Now what?

I had added: My plan to for legal prepuberty reversible vasectomies. And removal of the penis in the cases of rape, incest, fathering a child when the couple is not in a stable marriage, etc.
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2021, 07:11 PM
    No, a specific example. What medical condition?

8 months, by the way, is simple. Deliver a live child. In your eagerness to promote abortion, did you forget that?

No functioning brain? Deliver a child which will live a brief time and tragically die

How about a child which is perfectly normal and viable. Should abortion be legal then?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2021, 07:14 PM
    Give an example of a woman who must have an abortion to preserve her life.
    Conditions that might lead to ending a pregnancy to save a woman's life include severe infections, heart failure and severe cases of preeclampsia, a condition in which a woman develops very high blood pressure and is at risk for stroke, says Erika Levi, a obstetrician and gynecologist at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.

"There are certain cases where ending the pregnancy is the only option, cases where it would be putting the mother's life at risk to continue the pregnancy," she says.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...walsh/1644839/

8 months, by the way, is simple. Deliver a live child. In your eagerness to promote abortion, did you forget that?
    A live child with no brain. And Mom dies of a stroke.
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2021, 07:21 PM
    Children with no brains don’t live. But you could always kill the child after it’s born. Would that make you feel better?

As to your specific examples, they are fantastically rare, but as I have said a dozen times, it is better to lose only one life than to lose two.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2021, 07:22 PM
    Children with no brains don’t live.
    It's called hydraencephaly.

Hydranencephaly is a rare condition in which the brain's cerebral hemispheres are absent and replaced by sacs filled with cerebrospinal fluid. An infant with hydranencephaly may appear normal at birth. The infant's head size and spontaneous reflexes such as sucking, swallowing, crying, and moving the arms and legs may all seem normal.
    https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/...formation-Page
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2021, 07:30 PM
    Then like I said, if it bothers you so much to let them live, then kill the child after it’s born. Would that suit you?

How about a six year old who loses all brain function in a car accident? Kill that one as well?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2021, 07:32 PM
    Then like I said, if it bothers you so much to let them live, then kill the child after it’s born. Would that suit you?
    Time to put you on the naughty chair. You're not paying attention.
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2021, 07:34 PM
    At what point does this killing end?

Smoke screen time.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2021, 07:36 PM
    At what point does this killing end?

Smoke screen time.
    Why are you so obsessed with killing and death? It's not your call, not your decision. Should I have checked with you before I had a c-section?
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2021, 08:01 PM
    Why are you so uncaring about the deaths of nearly a million unborn children a year? Of the two of us, only one is interested in seeing the dying stop. Hint...it's not you. You are perfectly at ease with it which is really amazing to me. It's sad that in days past, it was the women who took stands for the life and welfare of children. Now they lead the abortion parade.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Were our founders LIBS, and is the Constitution is a LIBERAL document?? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. Well, OF COURSE, it is.. Read 'em and weep. ----- Would a right wing congress pass a law giving accused criminals a lawyer PAID for by the government??? Would a right wing congress pass a law that kept religion OUT of government?? Would a right wing congress pass a law that...

Employer makes derogatory and Incorrect statements regarding reason for termination [ 3 Answers ]

Here is something one of my neighbors asked me about over the weekend. Here is the Situation. They work for a bank. In a branch that had mostly business accounts... not many personal accounts... and not a lot of foot traffic. The Bank recently increased the quotas REQUIRED for selling...

Libs war on Christmas is in FULL swing [ 27 Answers ]

Hello: The War on Christmas is getting more brutal than ever this season. This time it isn't just pagan cashiers saying “Happy Holidays” instead of “Merry Christmas.” Those devious liberals are finding more and more subtle, insidious ways to piss off Christians... Senate Republicans are...

Incorrect twinning incorrect primary polarity [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to get my A/C running but it won't stay on for 30 seconds it comes on and cuts off. I checked the status light it was blinking rapid continuous incorrect twinning incorrect primary polarity what's wrong with this thing

Incorrect W2 [ 1 Answers ]

I received my W2 from my current employer around the end of February (Late, I know), and it was completely screwed up. Some of the fields were missing, some were only half filled in... So, they updated the accounting software, and now we have new ones (Recieved at the end of march... just keeps...

View more questions Search