Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2021, 04:44 AM
    Go Australia!
    The Aussies recently cancelled a 60 billion dollar deal to buy French submarines in order to purchase nuclear subs from the U.S. The French are so mad about it that they have pulled their ambassador. Biden, naturally, botched the whole thing by not notifying the French in advance of announcing the deal.

French submarine deal snub reflects Australia's need for better technology to counter China | Fox News
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2021, 09:26 AM
    Of course the French could've made it easier on them by delivering on time and in budget . Maybe with the new defense alliance with the Aussies and the US ,Australia may be willing to join the nuclear club. Don't get me wrong ,they need the subs they are getting to navigate the shallow waters around the coral reefs . But they should expand and get some blue water nuclear subs to become full partners in a contain China alliance .
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2021, 12:05 PM
    Wish our Aussie poster was still here to chime in on this.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2021, 02:36 PM
    I already know his position .The reason Aussies and China have any issues is because the US won't stay on their side of the planet
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2021, 02:44 PM
    Yeah, I'm afraid you're right on that one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get Australia pr ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm from Singapore and has been working for the largest auxiliary police organization in sg for 7yrs.how do I go about to qualify Australia pr?can anyone provide me with some details?

Hey! This is Australia [ 18 Answers ]

And if Oprah don't like it then :mad: Our wogs like golliwogs why should we be PC because some US talk show host visits. What is she afraid of? Her history? Jeff Kennett dismayed by golliwog removal for Oprah visit | News.com.au Frankly I'm affronted they have changed the name of the Opera...

PR in Australia [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys I am going to Australia for s higher studies.I have done B.Tech in computer Science and now I am going to pursue BIT+MIT( in 2years).Can u tell me what r the chances of getting PR in Australia on the basis of my course.This course makes 120 points needed for PR. Please reply

Job in australia [ 3 Answers ]

Hai I'm devarajan doing MBA II year , I would like to work australia still I have no friens and relative there ihow can approch job By deva

View more questions Search