Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2021, 05:37 AM
    Quid changes mind and decides to build border wall
    Well except for the fact that the border wall he plans to build is on the Afghan -Tajikistan border . He thinks this will prevent Afghan refugees from infiltering into Tajikistan .

U.S. to help build border facilities on Tajik-Afghan border - embassy | Reuters

We are accepting into the US a couple hundred thousand Afghanis without hardly any vetting . A couple hundred thousand illegals bum rush the US southern border every month .Quid stopped the building of the US border wall that clearly could have made a significant difference for situations occuring today in Texas .

Thousands Of Migrants Shelter Under Bridge In Texas - YouTube

But Quid's priority is the build a wall in Tajikistan .

Check out some similar questions!

Trump's Border Wall Paid by Mexico [ 565 Answers ]

Remember Trump's famous pledge to have Mexico pay for the border wall? Today, the orange-headed moron threatened to shut down the government unless the American taxpayer paid for the wall. A bad week for Trump - he has added felony charges to his lies. The time is not far off when he will be...

Framing bedroom wall... drywall first and then build closet, or build closet first? [ 6 Answers ]

We're adding a third bedroom in a rental house. I've done a good bit of drywall, but am by no means a professional. It always comes out looking OK, but I'm slow. We're going to frame a wall on an enclosed porch with a door in it and then inside that wall, will be a small closet. Is it easier to...

How do I properly build a retaining wall/stucco wall with wood [ 1 Answers ]

I don't want to use the block/bricks to build a retaining wall, but I would rather frame the retaining wall with wood to construct columns and other feathers (possible insert water fountain into construction). Using rebar to tie in the retaining wall to the existing slab/foundation so that is...

Sandy build up on hot tub wall [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a sandy feeling build up on my hot tub walls and all surfaces covered by water. How can I get rid of it? Will it harm my pipes or any other part of the hot tub? Thank you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.