Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2021, 08:16 AM
    No one wants to work
    This was the frustrated complaint of Boo McKinnon ,owner of a Florida BBQ restaurant that had been opened for 35 years . The Bubbalou's Winter Park restaurant in the Orlando area shut down earlies this month when the staffing dwindled down to 4 employees .

"Damn this pandemic and the situation we were put in," "Business has been off considerably, but the hardest part being the inability to find staff to hire. Despite paying more than any restaurant I am aware of, no one wants to work. We closed our Winter Park store with a whopping four employees. We were closed two whole days per week as well as two half days. It wasn't by design, it was simply due to the fact we have no staff and can't find any.""Yes damn you pandemic and the political machine for making more appealing to not work than to be an active part of the workforce in our country. It's pathetic. And it has disastrous results."

Bubbalou's Bodacious Bar-B-Que Winter Park and Apopka - Posts | Facebook

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal for a salaried employee to work 40 hour work weeks for 2 months and recei [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a bible college who have asked all their salaried employees to work for half pay for 2 months because of a budget crisis is that legal

92 Honda accord won't shift, gauge cluster won't work, power windows won't work? [ 0 Answers ]

Please someone help me, single parent, don't have money to take to diagnostic center,92 honda accord ex,gear shift,gauge cluster and power windows won't work.. can anyone tell me what's wrong.if you can help please do so,then I can find out how much the parts cost, then hopefully an honest person,...

Legalities of neighbors to turn my water off to work in their home/cut walls to work? [ 9 Answers ]

My downstairs neighbor moved in 2 years ago. It seems like they don't realize we live in a 2 story condo not a custom home. One top another bottom. There are other questions I wish to ask as well. But first the male occupant is a handy man and has been doing lots of modifications to his home since...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search