Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 17, 2022, 06:57 PM
    I was visiting a friend in a med facility today and he had ABC's evening news on. It was stunning to see them running interference for the Biden admin. They were talking about his visit to Buffalo. They way they fawned all over his wife and him, portraying them as the very souls of virtue and condolences, was disgusting. And then a following story about the baby formula disaster made no mention, of course, of the failure of the FDA in addressing the situation.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 17, 2022, 07:32 PM
    Biden's speech was well spoken and from the heart.
    Uber Member

May 17, 2022, 07:53 PM
    How do you know it was from the heart?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 17, 2022, 08:03 PM
    He too has lost loved ones, family members suddenly, unexpectedly, even cruelly.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2022, 02:56 AM
    It was hyperbolic demagoguery on a topic that deserves it's own posting .
    Uber Member

May 18, 2022, 04:32 AM
    He too has lost loved ones, family members suddenly, unexpectedly, even cruelly.
    And he also is very much a political animal. So neither one of us really knows which area was motivating him. Probably both.
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2022, 04:37 AM
    Yes he used his personal family tragedies to the greatest political advantage......“we know a little bit of what’s like [sic] to lose a piece of your soul when you lose a son, a daughter, a husband, a wife, a mother, a father.”

When he screwed up in Afghanistan . He brought out the Beau card .
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2022, 04:46 AM
    Durham's prosecutor Brittain Shaw argued in opening statements yesterday that "The defendant's lie was all part of a bigger plan. ... It was a plan to create an October surprise on the eve of the election ... to use and manipulate the FBI,"

I believe that is giving the FBI way too much credit. They were willing participants in the fraud and took the lead in the later coup attempt.
    Uber Member

May 18, 2022, 04:57 AM
    He issued yet again the tired old call to get assault weapons "off the streets". Perhaps someone could explain to him that an AR-15 is not a military assault weapon, and that such semi-auto rifles account for a very tiny slice of murders in our country. The chief culprit, by far, is handguns. Knives, in fact, are used to commit murder about four times more often than rifles. So his remarks are nothing more than meaningless political hyperbole.

At one point Biden said this. "Hate, through the media, politics, the internet has radicalized angry, alienated, lost, and isolated individuals has led them to falsely believe that they will be replaced...by the other." He could very well have been saying that about BLM and other black nationalist organizations.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...y-weapon-used/
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2022, 10:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Yes he used his personal family tragedies to the greatest political advantage......“we know a little bit of what’s like [sic] to lose a piece of your soul when you lose a son, a daughter, a husband, a wife, a mother, a father.”
    It's called sympathy (Greek = feeling with), even empathy (Greek = feeling in, being able to get inside the other's skin to feel what he feels). I would have done the same thing and mentioned my husband's and my tragic loss to show I understand completely.
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2022, 12:55 PM
    He doesn't believe it for a second .He uses personal his personal tragedy too often for it to be genuine .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2022, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    He doesn't believe it for a second .He uses personal his personal tragedy too often for it to be genuine .
    You're saying it didn't happen or it didn't affect him?
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2022, 03:06 PM
    He uses his tragedy for political purposes any chance he gets . It is disgusting how many times he has used Beau . Let the poor guy rest already !
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2022, 11:44 AM
    Former Top FBI lawyer James Baker confirmed in court today that Sussman lied to him when he told Baker that he was not representing Evita when he brought to Baker the debunked Alpha Bank Russia -gate fraud . He said he was 100% confident" that Sussmann told him he was not acting on behalf of a client. Because of this, Baker protected Sussmann's name when FBI agents took the evidence since he viewed him as a source. If Sussmann had come on behalf of a client, Baker said he wouldn't have protected Sussmann's name, just the client. Baker believed Sussmann was bringing this information in good faith as a good citizen.

Judge Cooper denied the defense's request for a mistrial

The jury is still Sussman's greatest defense . Today one of the jurors told the court that the juror's daughter and Sussmann's daughter are on the same crew team. The juror claims to have not met any of the Sussmanns.The prosecution moved to unseat the juror, which the judge denied.
    Uber Member

May 19, 2022, 11:49 AM
    Today one of the jurors told the court that the juror's daughter and Sussmann's daughter are on the same crew team. The juror claims to have not met any of the Sussmanns. The prosecution moved to unseat the juror, which the judge denied.
    So the two daughters play on the same team and yet he has not met Sussman's daughter??? Sure sounds like a rigged verdict.
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2022, 11:48 AM
    Testimony today ; Former Evita campaign manager Robby Mook testified that Evita approved the dissemination of fake information about a covert communications channel between the Trump Organization and the Russian Alfa Bank to the media knowing it was false .Mook testified that he was told that the data had come from "people that had expertise in this sort of matter." He testified that Evita agreed to give it to the compliant press. Both Evita and Jake Sullivan knew it was false and tweeted as if it were true ,
    Hillary Clinton on Twitter: "Computer scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to a Russian-based bank. https://t.co/8f8n9xMzUU" / Twitter

Jake Sullivan is eyeball deep in this scandal . He currently serves as National Security Advisor for Clueless.
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2022, 12:28 PM
    Above tweet has been put in the public record as evidence for this trial .
    Uber Member

May 21, 2022, 05:51 AM
    Sussman is clearly guilty and HC is clearly guilty. If this boatload of evidence was about DT being guilty, the Trump haters on this site would be going nuts, but since the guilty are liberal dems, then it's just crickets.

But I don't see much hope for a conviction. In addition to the juror whose daughter plays sports with Sussman's daughter, there is another who is an AOC supporter. The only bright spot is that BC and Chelsea are not on the jury! I just think the chance of at least one juror standing in the way of a guilty verdict is just about 100%. Any American genuinely interested in justice should be alarmed about this stunning level of corruption.
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2022, 09:52 AM
    like I said in comment 36 . Durham will be able name the actors . This will not be the last trial What we have learned fron the 1st couple days of this trial will merit another grand jury.
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2022, 05:08 AM
    Sussman is looking for jury nullification .He's guilty and knows it . But his defense will be to say the name Donald Trump over and over again.
    James Baker made the prosecution argument a slam dunk .Baker did not want to testify against Sussman Still he had to tell the truth ...the truth being that Sussman lied to the FBI to get them to start an unwarranted investigation against Trump.

The smoking gun is this text sent to Baker by Sussman

“I’m coming on my own — not on behalf of a client or company — want to help the Bureau.”

Baker testified that he would not have met with Sussmann had he known the attorney was coming for a client. He also testified that the Bureau’s assessment of any information Sussmann provided would have been profoundly affected had they known it came from the Evita campaign, which had a direct interest in tying Trump to Russia...... showing that the FBI was investigating those ties..... and publicizing that investigation in the compliant press before the election.

Evita's campaign manager linked her directly to the plot Friday . Now there is a reason for Durham to continue his investigation and indictments up the ladder .

Still to come ...how an October surprise by the Evita campaign became a coup attempt against the elected President . There will be blood regardless of the jury decision in this trial.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Domino clock [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a certain clock or/and the company who makes them so I can find one to buy. The clock runs off a USB cable and is like a standard oblong shaped bedside clock but instead of numbers it has different coloured spots/circles that you have to count to tell the time. So it...

How do I organize a DOMINO DRIVE? [ 0 Answers ]

How is a domino drive organised, I have been asked this for a Mothers Union group and I haven't a clue? Help. Dleonskie

View more questions Search