Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2021, 03:38 AM
    Durham investigation is ongoing . It did not end with this indictment,

Grand Jury Indicts D.C. Attorney with Making False Statements to the FBI in 2016 Regarding Alleged Communications Between Trump Organization and Russian Bank | SCO | Department of Justice

He used the indictment to outline a broader conspiracy case that he’s building that invokes several other federal statutes.James Baker is cooperating with Durham’s investigation, along with former FBI counterintelligence chief Bill Priestap, who has provided prosecutors notes about what led the bureau to open an investigation into the allegations Trump used Alfa Bank as an intermediary between his campaign and Putin .

There are allegations that Sussmann also used the same false narrative in conversations with the CIA . The CIA being willing conspirators did not question his source of the info and did not question his role in the Evita campaign

Of course John Brennan fully endorsed the deception . He briefed Senate Majority leader Harry Reid about the bogus Alpha Bank narrative in late July 2016 .Reid dutifully then fired off a letter to 'inspector Javert' James Comey demanding he do more to investigate Trump.'

We know the emperor was briefed . He ordered the CIA to investigate Russian interference .

No doubt Quid was involved too. We know he was in on the meeting Jan 5 2001 when he suggested the take down of Flynn with the Logan Act. So it is safe to assume that he was involved in the conspiracy all along .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2021, 05:01 AM
    The CIA being willing conspirators did not question his source of the info and did not question his role in the Evita campaign
    Issues like that are a great concern. I used to hear references to "the swamp" and how this enormous, bloated fed government we have was filled with people who have agendas with no intention of changing course just because a new occupant is in the White House. I didn't pay much attention to it then, but more and more it's becoming clear that it is true. Trump, in his clumsy and loud-mouthed way, seemed to try and clean some of it out. They managed to get rid of him. Federal agencies seem to have a momentum and political agenda all their own.
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2021, 05:08 AM
    I on the other hand was on board with the deep state conspiracy theory since a child when LBJ had JFK wacked.
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2021, 05:18 AM
    Excerpt from column by Jonathan Turley.

The 26-page indictment of former cybersecurity attorney and Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann by special counsel John Durham is as detailed as it is damning on the alleged effort to push a false Russia collusion claim before the 2016 presidential campaign. One line, however, seems to reverberate for those of us who have followed this scandal for years now: “You do realize that we will have to expose every trick we have in our bag.”

That warning from an unnamed “university researcher” captures the most fascinating aspect of the indictment in describing a type of Nixonian dirty tricks operation run by — or at least billed to — the Clinton campaign. With Nixon, his personal attorney and the Committee to Re-Elect the President (CREEP) paid for operatives to engage in disruptive and ultimately criminal conduct targeting his opponents. With Clinton, the indictment and prior disclosures suggest that Clinton campaign lawyers at the law firm of Perkins Coie helped organize an effort to spread Russia collusion stories and trigger an investigation.
    Clinton lawyer's indictment reveals 'bag of tricks' | TheHill
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2021, 03:28 AM
    Durham knocked down another domino with the arrest of Igor Danchenko . Danchenko lied to the FBI . He was the major source of the Steele Dossier . But most of his research came from Democrat gossip .
    Danchenko alleged he received a call from from Russian reporter/businessman Sergei Millian alleging a Trump/Russia conspiracy. Millian has long-denied placing this call. This call was important because it was the basis for the FISA warrants against Carter Page. Durham’s investigation revealed Danchenko “never received such a phone call or such information from” Millian.
    Danchenko wasn’t a source .He was a go-between, providing Steele with information from the Democrat PR Executive( Charles Dolan Jr.) Danchenko lied to the FBI about Dolan not being his source.

The DOJ and FBI allowed themselves to become an enforcement arm of the Evita campaign. Most thought that she was a sure bet and they were looking for Administration jobs and favors. That is normal deep state game playing But two things happened. First they went way too far in their dirty tricks and second Trump won so they had to keep up the façade lest they become exposed.
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2021, 05:18 AM
    The dangers of a large, burdensome central government are playing out before our eyes.
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2021, 02:56 AM
    Now that Durham has established the Evita campaign link to the Steele dossier hoax ,he will now go after the FBI agents involved in misleading the FISA court with the bogus dossier.

According to John Solomon of 'Just the News ' ;Igor Danchenko, Steele's primary source for the dossier, contrived an entire source for key allegations in the dossier and relied on a longtime Hillary Clinton-supporting public relations executive( Charles Dolan) for other intelligence without telling the FBI, the indictment charges. That PR executive had extensive ties to Russian government officials, even as he provided Danchenko information that landed in the dossier.

In other words ;as I have suggested ,it may have been Evita who was in collusion with the Russian government . That re:set thingy .
    For some reason, Comey's FBI couldn't detect these serious flaws even though a group of civil lawyers was able to locate several Russians suspected of being Danchenko's sub-sources, interviewing each of them and securing declarations that the information attributed to them in the dossier was wrong or contrived.
    "I believe that Mr. Danchenko framed me as Sub-Source 4 to add credibility to his low-quality work, which is not based on real information or in-depth analysis," said the witness declaration from Alexey Sergeyevich Dundich.
    "My impression is that Mr. Danchenko fabricated the information published in the Dossier to make quick money," he added. "It is apparent to me that the Dossier is a deliberate fraud and a collection of idle rumors."
    The biggest loser of the Durham indictments: James Comey's FBI | Just The News
    "The fact pattern that John Durham is methodically establishing shows what James Comey and Andrew McCabe likely knew from day one, that the Steele Dossier was politically-driven nonsense created at the behest of the Clinton campaign,"said Kevin Brock, the FBI's former intelligence chief and one of the bureau's most respected retirees.
    Durham is making slow but steady progress without the daily leaks that were so prevalent in the Inspector Javert Robert Mueller investigation. The only thing that could derail his progress is Quid or his Justice Dept obstructing his investigation .

Fionna Hill;“Think Tank Employee-1,” in the indictment has become the Forest Gump of both the Russia hoax and the impeachment effort of Trump regarding Ukraine. She is always there hovering around . She worked at the Brookings Institution with Danchenko for years before serving as a Russia expert in the Trump NSC. She introduced Danchenko to Steele .“introduced Danchenko to PR Executive-1,” Dolan,“in connection with potential business opportunities” around February 2016 according to the indictment
    She was very busy key behind the scenes contributor to both the Russian hoax as well as a many character in the 1st impeachment ,
    The new crop of allegations stemming from Danchenko’s indictment appears to suggest that Fiona Hill mentored, collaborated with, and actively promoted someone who helped to shape one of the most consequential political scandals in U.S. history. Despite participating in what amounted to an opposition research effort to portray Trump and members of his campaign as Russian stooges, Hill herself went on to accept a top post at the Trump administration’s National Security Council in April 2017. Did Hill suspect—and was she ever warned—at any point over the course of their lengthy professional relationship that Danchenko could possibly be compromised by Russian intelligence?
    Was Brookings the Hidden Hand Behind the Steele Dossier? | The National Interest
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2021, 03:07 AM
    deleted duplicate post
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2021, 05:06 AM
    I wonder how Mueller managed to not find out about this information? Deliberate?
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2021, 05:12 AM
    Mueller is not clean . I believe that part of Durham's investigation will be how Mueller knew early on that the whole thing was a dirty trick hoax and still went on with his investigation .All Mueller really did was persecute by inventing process crimes and files charges about past unrelated financial activities of some of the people he took down.
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2021, 03:14 AM
    on comment #10 I wrote Some of them have prominent roles in Quid's administration and some of them still hold rank in the law enforcement and intel agencies .[ie Jake Sullivan, now Quid's National Security Advisor who admitted to a House Committee that as an Evita operative , he spread the hoax narrative to the compliant press ]

The compliant press is finally catching up and reporting this and questioning Quid's mouthpieces about his role in the Russia hoax.

The report that the “foreign policy advisor” in the Sussmann indictment is Sullivan broke during a White House press briefing, leading a reporter to ask if there was “any conflict that would preclude Sullivan from carrying out his duties” as national-security adviser.
    “I’m just now hearing this, so I don’t have a comment for you at this moment,” White House deputy press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said. “I don’t know anything about what you’re just mentioning.”
    Report: National-Security Adviser Jake Sullivan Is ‘Foreign Policy Advisor’ Mentioned in Durham Indictment (yahoo.com)

That is a flat out lie. It has been known for weeks about Sullivan's role .

Mike Flynn was persecuted by Mueller . But apparently Durham has not indicated that Sullivan will have charges against him. As minority chair of the House Intel Committee , Rep Devin Nunes said “It seems like a lot of the key Russia hoaxers fell upward and got promotions in the Biden administration.”“If Jake Sullivan was involved in the hoax, he should come clean and give a full, honest account of his role — but I won’t hold my breath for that,”
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2021, 05:41 AM
    “It seems like a lot of the key Russia hoaxers fell upward and got promotions in the Biden administration.”
    The worst of all possible outcomes.
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2021, 06:07 AM
    Jonathan Turley has a good article today detailing the revolving door between the Brookings Institute and the Dem power elites .

Six Degrees From Brookings: How a Liberal Think Tank Keeps Coming Up in the Russian Collusion Investigation – JONATHAN TURLEY

Brookings Institution’s influence on the Russian collusion scandal will likely remain central to Durham’s unravelling of how the FBI was duped into the Russian investigation and the role of Clinton operatives in that effort.

I would amend it to say how the FBI was a WILLING participant in the Russian hoax ;and later in the Democrat coup attempt .
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2021, 02:22 PM
    It gets curiouser and curiouser. So, Christopher Steele says this guy Igor Danchenko was a primary source for the dossier. Who did Igor Danchenko get his info from?

The FBI actually pretended to be interested in that. When they questioned Danchenko about his source who gave him allegedly a key link between Trump and the Kremlin; he told them that he talked on the phone with Sergei Millian, an immigrant from Belarus, president and founder of an organization called the Russian-American Chamber of Commerce...... a reliable source as ever there was one [sarc].

Turns out that was not true either. There was in fact no phone call according to the indictment.

Knowing this, the FBI still continued to use Danchenko’s supposed source’s claims of a “well-developed conspiracy of cooperation” between Russia and Trump to convince the FISA court to allow investigators to electronically monitor Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, who the FBI accused of masterminding the alleged conspiracy based on Danchenko's claims.

FISA Warrant Application for Carter Page.pdf (senate.gov)

Agents told the court that Danchenko was “truthful and cooperative,” even after discovering he misled them. Millian has emphatically denied he had the phone call.

Danchenko’s fabrications about Millian were also fed to the FBI by the top DOJ official Bruce Ohr, whose wife, Nellie, worked for Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS; the firm that was paid first by John McCain, and then Evita's campaign to smear Trump. Fusion GPS hired Christopher Steele who in turn hired Danchenko to assemble the fiction known as the Steele Dossier

Page was never charged and is now suing the FBI and Justice Department for $75 million.
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2021, 03:49 AM
    did the emperor know; and what was his involvement in the hoax?

What Did Obama Know and When Did He Know It? - The American Spectator | USA News and Politics
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2022, 04:43 PM
    Sussman trial begins this week. His best defense is that he is being tried in DC and will have a DC jury pool. Durham will be able to make his case and name names.

The more interesting case could be the Danchenko case . His trial will be in Virginia .

In neither case I don't believe that they will want to fall on their swords for Evita et al.
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2022, 03:50 AM
    Here is the Federal Statute that Sussman violated according to Durham

...whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—(1)falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;

(2)makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or

(3)makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;
    shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years ......
    18 U.S. Code § 1001 - Statements or entries generally | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)

Yesterday jury selection lasted 8 hrs . One of the jurors is a Fed Employee who admitted to donating to the Dems. Another one ;also another Fed employee was seated who admitted to "strongly" disliking Trump. Both claimed they could be impartial.
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2022, 08:48 AM
    Lol more details Judge Cooper was appointed by the emperor. He allowed not only the 2 jurors I mentioned but a contributor to All Out Crazy . One of the jurors above said he would "strive for impartiality as best I can "
    Uber Member

May 17, 2022, 11:24 AM
    I would be hopeful that this sewage pipe of corruption would bust open for all to see, but past history gives me no hope for that to happen. It's hard to imagine a more corrupt duo than the Clintons, and they have gotten off completely free. As an example, the tarmac meeting of AG Lynch and BC was a smelly as a garbage dump, and yet no one was held responsible and HC, of course, was not charged.
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2022, 05:58 PM
    I had a discussion with someone obsessed with the daily news of the Johnny Depp law suit . i said that was trivia but the real trial to follow was the Sussmam trial . I got a yawn . We are doomed .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Domino clock [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a certain clock or/and the company who makes them so I can find one to buy. The clock runs off a USB cable and is like a standard oblong shaped bedside clock but instead of numbers it has different coloured spots/circles that you have to count to tell the time. So it...

How do I organize a DOMINO DRIVE? [ 0 Answers ]

How is a domino drive organised, I have been asked this for a Mothers Union group and I haven't a clue? Help. Dleonskie

View more questions Search