Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2021, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Yes, it is very obvious you cannot find the non-existent link. All your theatrical swearing is nonsense. If you don't have the goods, and you don't, then you are toast.
    You can't evade/divert forever. What is obvious is your continued refusal to stand before God and tell the truth in this matter.

All your refusals are so much fodder for the display of your character. It's not pretty.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2021, 11:30 AM
    Find the link. It's that simple. You can't because it doesn't exist. It doesn't exist because you were simply wrong. Your "rough memory" failed you. And now, of course, you are mad about it again. Predictable. Do you just stay this mad all the time?

At any rate, if you think I'm going to start taking oaths because you are foolish enough to, then you are sadly mistaken.
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2021, 07:59 PM
    It's that simple.
    What is simple is your refusal to stand before God and tell the truth. You fear the wrath of God if you lie to his face.

I have stood here before God and told the truth. Why can't you? The answer is obvious. You are a liar, Jl, and cannot lie standing before God.

You try to weasel yourself out of your own dilemma, but as anyone can see, you can't. You have reason after reason of refusing to declare the truth with God as your witness.

Whether it's God, abortion, Covid, or facts in general, you wallow in your own ignorance like a pig at the trough. There is no better way to describe a liar and a cheat, especially one who hides behind his Bible and his Jesus.

No one here supports your deceit. You are as toxic as the rotten apple in the barrel. Since your arrival, these pages have gone from civil discussion to a sickening display of nastiness and mean-spiritedness, culminating in your insulting attitude toward standing before God.

God sees and remembers, Jl. Never forget that.
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2021, 08:04 PM
    If you want to be dumb enough to swear before God based upon a "rough memory", then go for it, but don't expect sensible people to make the same dumb mistake.

Post the link. When you lied about Aquinas, I posted the link AND copied the material. There was no need for the silly theatrics you have employed. I didn't need to appeal to anyone and say, "Oh please, please, please, pretty please trust me. I have taken an oath!!" No, I posted the evidence of your misdeed. It was simple. And you've been mad about it every since.

Do the same. Post the link. If you don't, then everyone reading this knows why.

God sees and remembers, Jl. Never forget that.
    I do. That's why I don't need oaths. I just tell the truth. It's what honest people do. You should try it.
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2021, 02:42 AM
    If you want to be dumb enough to swear before God based upon a "rough memory", then go for it,
    I trust that God will see the heart of this dumb person who swore the truth directly to God.

but don't expect sensible people to make the same dumb mistake.
    I no longer expect YOU to stand before God and tell the truth. At one time, I did based on your rigid Bible beliefs. Now I see that everything about you is false.

You were given a perfectly valid explanation of several comments of mine (including Aquinas) that you refused to accept. Your strategy is the same - refuse to admit anything. A lesson right from the playbook of Trump, who learned it early in life and whom you admire so much.

But this is far beyond Trump, Jl. This is about God, a far more serious proposition. Refusal to kneel before God and speak the truth is of a gravity beyond measure.

Saying that "expecting sensible people to make the same dumb mistake" is an insult to God Almighty. You have gone too far with that comment, Jl.

In the interests of mercy, I will allow you to re-phrase it. God will understand your blind anger.
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2021, 06:46 AM
    Rephrase it? Try this. Jesus said not to take oaths, but to simply give an honest reply. Sensible people obey Him rather than obeying you. You took your own advice rather than be obedient to Christ, but I have no intention of making that foolish mistake.

I doubt that your unimpressive, "rough memory" oath to whatever god it is you serve has impressed anyone. Want to impress us? Deliver the goods and stop with the theatrics. Until you do (and you won't since you can't), I'm done with this foolishness. What you described did not happen. Your angry posts are far from compelling.
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2021, 09:36 AM
    Rephrase it? Try this. Jesus said not to take oaths, but to simply give an honest reply.

Precisely! That's exactly what I did - gave an honest statement. Why don't you do the same?

Jl, it's never too late to repent. God is waiting.

All you have to do is say you're sorry for not telling the truth to God. You'll be immediately forgiven.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Different religions [ 3 Answers ]

My family are in politics and his family are in politics also.. Im a Christian girl and he is Muslim.. We have been together for years.. Some of our family members knows about our relationship.. We tried to hide it still.. Because, our family have a bad history.. for short, they hate each other.....

Why do most, if not all, religions think they are right? [ 27 Answers ]

Believe in Jesus and you will be saved... what about all the people with the other beliefs? They can't go to Heaven? What if there were cultures in this world that never got the message about Jesus or Mohammed, etc. Why do most people in these faiths want to try and convince you that they are...

Different religions [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I'm Christian, but the boy I like is mormon and his whole family is jewish (dont know how that works) so there's nothing wrong with that right?

We are 2 different Religions! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Leesand, I am a sophomore at college. I have known my boyfriend for a while, and we became really good friends when he was a senior in high school, and I a freshmen in college. Well we started dating in October, so its been 7 months. We both love each other but there is one...

View more questions Search