Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2021, 05:38 AM
    this massive 400 person protest
    I'm surprised they didn't call out the Army to counter such an enormous threat to the Republic.

over 600 charged after the January 6 riot.
    That's probably the biggest crime of the entire episode. What they did was wrong and should be dealt with, but there is no excuse for this government to ignore the rule of law.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2021, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    The organizer of this massive 400 person protest was so pro Trump that he urged attendees to not wear pro Trump paraphernalia.
    The organizer showed his true colors - a yellow streak down his back - from the fear generated by the widespread publicity about what would happen to the insurrectionists if they did another Jan6 attempt to overthrow the government.

For the record the 400 gathered to support a fair judicial process for the over 600 charged after the January 6 riot. many of whom have been detained for many weeks without being charged or even knowing the charges against them.
    For the record, the maybe 200 who showed up and meekly stood around, none of the 600+ have been detained without being arrested and charged. Of course, they know the charges against them. Many of them are blaming Trump for inciting them to try the overthrow.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2021, 04:49 AM
    Re Wisconsin audit of the 2020 election

“My job as special counsel is to gather all relevant information. And while I will draw my own conclusions, my goal is to put everything I know and everything I learn before you. So you can make up your own mind,” “But I think it’s critical to know that an obstruction of this office is an obstruction of each citizen’s right to know whether all ballots were appropriately counted; that our elections were managed with fairness, inclusivity and accountability.”

(Former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Mike Gableman)Gableman said local clerks who run elections in Wisconsin will be required to prove that voting was done legally. Subpoenas will be issued to those who try to obstruct this audit .

Wisconsin Office of Special Counsel Outlines Parameters of Investigation - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search