Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2021, 03:52 AM
    The Taliban celebrate 20th Anniversary of 9-11 in the US Embassy in Kabul
    Our final military mission in Afghanistan killed Zemari Ahmadi and 9 members of his family in a drone strike .Ahmadi was driving a Toyota Corolla that the military tracked thinking it was packed full of explosives . It was in fact loaded with containers of water he was bringing home to his family .

Ahmadi was a 14-year employee of Nutrition & Education International, a U.S. NGO that fights malnutrition. He helped start up soy factories, repair machinery, transport his colleagues and distribute food from his Corolla to displaced Afghans.

Ahmadi and a colleague filled several large plastic containers with water. His neighborhood suffered from a water shortage so he routinely filled up containers at the office. The military thought he pulled out of an unknown compound , It was in fact his NGO office .

He dropped his collogues home and then went home himself . The family came out to greet him as they typically do . He allows the children to steer the car into the driveway . The drone team thought he was meeting with other jihadists and that the next destination ;was the airport.

Because of the chaos in Kabul Quid and the military delegated drone strike authorization to lower level commanders . They claim there were secondary explosions consistent with the explosives they thought were in the car . But that is not so. A single Hellfire missile did all the damage .They took out Ahmadi, his family ,his car ,and a number of water containers .

Four days before Ahmadi was killed, his employer had applied for his family to receive refugee resettlement in the U.S. At the time of the strike, they were still awaiting approval. He is collateral damage in Quid's disastrous withdrawal

I'm sure the Taliban will use this incident to it's maximum propaganda value. Not only is the US an unreliable partner ,but they kill you too
    .................................................. .....................

I got my Pfizer jab yesterday because Quid compelled me . The immunities I have plus the vaccine should make me super immune ;or at least that is the narrative . Right now I am experiencing many of the same symptoms I had last April when Covid KOed me for almost a month . Hopefully this is only a temporary reaction .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2021, 05:41 AM
    Not only is the US an unreliable partner ,but they kill you too
    Sadly, with the current administration, it would be hard to argue against that conclusion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do we celebrate Eid Milad-un-Nabi(P.B.you.H)if to celebrate a birthday is wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

Why do we celebrate Eid Milad-un-Nabi(P.B.U.H)if to celebrate a birthday is wrong?

20th Anniversary Gift to Parents involving Photos [ 12 Answers ]

Ok I'm trying to come up with an idea for a gift for my parents 20th Anniversary and the party is next week. I have collected a bunch of old photos of them and their parents. I am looking for a way to display them w/o using glue and other permanent means. Several of the pics are old and I only...

20th Anniversary Gift to Parents [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I'm trying to come up with an idea for a gift for my parents 20th Anniversary and the party is next week. I have collected a bunch of old photos of them and their parents. I am looking for a way to display them w/o using glue and other permanent means. Several of the pics are old and I only...

How NYC will celebrate the 6th Anniversary of 9-11. [ 20 Answers ]

Edit : Should read : How will NYC commemorate the 6th Anniversary of 9-11. ... Sunday Sept. 9 ,NYC will have a United American Muslim Day Parade . This years grand marshal will be none other than the man who compared the 9-11 attacks to the fire at the Reichstag ;Rep. Keith Ellison ;the...

View more questions Search