Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2021, 03:09 AM
    The ERs are so backed up that gunshot victims can't get admitted ......
    This was a hoax that the compliant press fell for because they wanted to believe it . They want vaccines to be the ONLY option for the treatment of covid .

Ivermectin is a cheap drug mostly used but not exclusively in veterinarian applications . Ivermectin was discovered in 1975 and is approved for use in humans to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms, head lice and skin conditions such as rosacea.

It has also been approved for use and is proven effective for the treatment of covid in countries like Japan ,Malaysia ,South Africa, India has a high success rate in the use of the drug in treating the Delta variant . Ivermectin knocked their cases and deaths down to almost zero within weeks. A population comparable to the US went from about 35,000 cases and 350 deaths per day to nearly ZERO within weeks of adding Ivermectin to their protocol.

But the US 5th column .....ooops I mean 4th estate saw the report and it complied with their predetermined narrative . So they ran with it .

KFOR, an Oklahoma news channel, reported that rural hospitals throughout the state were in danger of becoming overwhelmed by victims of a very specific poisoning: overdoses of ivermectin. Rolling Stone ,Snoozeweek ,Rachel Madcow all jumped on the story .

The unwashed Trumpian hayseed rubes were snookered again into taking an unproven therapy according to the narrative.

When they find out that they are telling an untruth ,the most they do is bury a correction and move on .
    Ivermectin ODs are a problem no doubt and no one should take it without a medical consultation.

The MSM constantly joins the chorus condemning false information about the virus .They should be looking in the mirror . When the AP reports that 70% of the calls to Mississippi's poison control hotline is ivermectin overdoses and the truth is more like 2% then they are supporting a false narrative because it serves their agenda .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2021, 05:32 AM
    When the AP reports that 70% of the calls to Mississippi's poison control hotline is ivermectin overdoses and the truth is more like 2% then they are supporting a false narrative because it serves their agenda .
    I'm sure that when the liberal dems on this site who could get so worked up over Trump's supposed lies read this, they will be apoplectic. [SARC]

It has also been approved for use and is proven effective for the treatment of covid in countries like Japan
    Not too sure about the "approved for use" part.

"Much like the current situation in the United States, Japanese authorities are hesitant to support the use of ivermectin, despite numerous scientific papers showing it to be a safe and effective remedy for the Chinese Virus."

"Despite having originated in Japan, ivermectin is still something of a taboo treatment there..."

https://dreddymd.com/2021/09/01/toky...et-ivermectin/

I wonder if the person who incessantly insisted that Trump was responsible for 500,000 Covid deaths is going to post that Biden is responsible for the more than 1,000 deaths a day we are now experiencing?
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2021, 05:51 AM
    ok just the Chair of the Tokyo Medical Association wants off label use because it is effective . He cited evidence of it's effectiveness in Africa when it was prescribed for unrelated issues . “In Africa, if we compare countries distributing Ivermectin once a year with countries who do not give Ivermectin… they don’t give Ivermectin to prevent COVID but to prevent parasitic disease… if we look at COVID numbers in countries that give Ivermectin, the number of cases is 134.4/100,000 and the number of deaths is 2.2/100,000.”

Tokyo's Medical Assoc. Chairman holds press conference recommending Ivermectin to all COVID patients - YouTube

The US NIH was opposed to it's use. Now they are neutral neither for or against its use

In my view the biggest crime of negligence by the world medical community and specifically the US medical community is their dismissal of therapeutic solutions to covid infections . I look at all other reasons for this and all I come back to is the nexus of big pharma and big government does not want cheap and available remedies .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2021, 05:54 AM
    I look at all other reasons for this and all I come back to us that the nexus of big pharma and big government does not want cheap and available remedies .
    That could very well be the exact reason. It would take a Trump-like person to break those sorts of alliances up, and Biden is not that person.
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2021, 05:10 PM
    so then what drug is being promoted as an alternative anti-viral drug to ivermectin ? As it turns out ,the government has sunk $1.2 billion in funding for Merck's Molnupiravir

Merck Announces Supply Agreement with U.S. Government for Molnupiravir, an Investigational Oral Antiviral Candidate for Treatment of Mild to Moderate COVID-19 - Merck.com

Merck knows Ivermectin is safe for humans . They administered 3 million doses in humans during the Mectizan Program to eradicate River Blindness.
    The Medicines – Mectizan Donation Program

So why then wold Merck spread the lie that it was an unproven drug in the treatment of covid ? $1.2 free research money to develop an expensive alternative is a powerful incentive .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recovery time for gunshot? [ 1 Answers ]

I was shot protecting my wife and kids during a home invasion. The bullet entered my abdomen about two inches to the right of my belly button. It grazed my liver and kidney, went through my large and small intestine, appendix, severed a artery and logged in my back muscle. It has been 4 months and...

What would the recovery time for a gunshot to the abdomen be? [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently writing a screenplay where the main character is shot in the abdomen twice from across the street. The bullets would penetrate her small intestine and she suffers from life threatening complications early on (the details of which I am still working out). My question is what would...

Gunshot to the Abdomen [ 5 Answers ]

How far could a person run if they were shot in the abomen? And if they did run (which would increase blood flow) how long would it take them to die? Let's say from a .40 caliber handgun.

How do we become victims [ 5 Answers ]

I am wondering how do we become victims in relationships and even in ourselves? Sometimes I feel I have been in this situation many times - am not sure if it is due to fear or I am allowing this for myself. I have been reading some threads and feel that I would like to know more on this subject...

View more questions Search