Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2021, 06:26 AM
    Quid is a racist who doesn't care about Blacks
    They said that of GW Bush when the Federal response to Katrina was slow and inadequate .

The Guardian reports that "A week after the storm hit, thousands of residents face a continuing catastrophe amid faltering federal government assistance".

‘I don’t have a choice’: Hurricane Ida leaves devastated Louisiana communities struggling with new reality | US news | The Guardian

So why shouldn't the same standard be applied to Quid ?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2021, 10:14 AM
    I think we could make the same point concerning his approval of the medical abortions of hundreds of thousands of unborn black babies every year and his appalling non-action concerning the oftentimes fatal dangers tolerated in many inner city communities.

In the meantime, Trump had record low unemployment for the black population.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Racist quid pro Joe being 'good ole Uncle Joe ' He just can't help himself [ 184 Answers ]

Here is when he called daughters of the Confederacy who fly the confederate flag "fine people " . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGOgBULMs6Y Democrats evidently have forgiven him for calling those confederate defenders 'fine people .' You will hear them condemn Trump a thousand times over...

Why doesn't he care about me? [ 1 Answers ]

I feel alone. I have known him for almost two years and the feelings I have for him haven't changed. He agreed to hangout with me the other day as long as I brought a friend. So I did. & apparently his friend thought she was unattractive. So she sat by herself & I sat with him & his friend sat by...

My partner doesn't want to marry me and why are his family racist? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys I'm 33 years old divorced with a young child of eight and of srilankan origin I'm currently in a relationship with my white english boyfriend who is 40 we have been together for nearly a year. Im hoping that he would propose to me but he said that he doesn't want to marry me he can't...

Why doesn't the courts care about the kids but only care about the exs [ 7 Answers ]

My ex lives at home with her mother brother and father and her two kids .one of them being mine . She can not work she can not drive she doesn't bathe or feed the kids cps goes over there once a week and says everything is fine what should I do . The courts don't care as long as they get there...

View more questions Search