Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2021, 12:28 PM
    Paris police beat a woman trying to shop without a vax passport
    Not much to add to this .Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité ! ...., Liberté must translate differently than the English liberty .

Paris police beat woman who tried to go shopping at the mall without a vaccine passport - YouTube

Check out some similar questions!

Cost to leave Ghana, passport, visa, police certification, medical test, yellow fever [ 4 Answers ]

Female wants to leave Ghana come to U.S. cost of documents, certifications, medical exam, yellow fever shot, travel insurance. So far she has followed scammers protocol for money and reasons needed. Has sent me pictures, e-mail address, copy of passport, but I question the signature. Very secrative...

What is the cost of a passport and visa for a woman in Ghana to travel to USA ? [ 2 Answers ]

To whom it may concern, What is the cost of a passport and visa for a woman to travel from Accra,Ghana to the United States to become my wife? Please contact me at (removed per site rules)

Ghost attacked a police woman! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, Really Frightened because this morning at 6 AM the police called and they had very nasty news for me. They said a police woman went to check an attic and had camera in case something finds itself on the camera, when she went near the place the jaw was something pulled her really hard....

Re-apply of passport due to unverified first time by police [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, I had applied passport in June 2011 in andhrapradesh but due to my job I had to move to maharstara and my verification got failed by police due to unavailability of myself.So please let me know what to do

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.