Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SunnyBlack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2021, 08:27 PM
    Independent european gangster comedy?
    Been trying to find a movie for the last 5 years regarding a girl that is owes money to a gangster and is now forced to collect for him and a gigolo con man that owes money to the same gangster (I think).

The girl and her partner bump into the conman while making collections and the girls partner catches a bullet.
    The girl and conman are left with bag full of money and need to escape the main gangsters wrath. The conman eventually leaves the country but giving the girl his location at the end of the movie.

The only thing I remember sticking out was this one scene when the girl was collecting and everyone had guns to their head in a Mexican standoff and they did some matrix circle-cam thing.

Check out some similar questions!

I can`t recall the name of a British(?) gangster black comedy: [ 0 Answers ]

Two siblings in their twenties - a sister, whose ex-lover has uploaded in the Internet their sex-videos, thus making her notorious against her will, and her brother - whose gangster boss orders him (or them?) to kill an adversary. An episode: the brother has caught the victim-to-be in a room, but...

Gangster art [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested in looking at some original art like the smile now cry later, oldies art, gangster, aztec mexican, spanish :p

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.