Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2021, 07:08 AM
    Elran Reclining Chair Needs Adjustment ??
    We have an Elran Reclining Chair , needs adjustment in two areas.. This Model has a Halfmoon Design release handle on the right side.. (1) Pull the handle you can recline to the full extent , problem if you move slightly the Recliner will retract say 6" or better depending on persons weight.. (2) We think the Tension Springs are to stiff ?? Takes considerable effort for a short person to get the Recliner to Retract and more effort to get the Kick Plate to Close completely.. Help , Thoughts & Opinions Appreciated.. Cheers Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 26, 2021, 01:00 PM
    From their site --

In our pursuit of excellence, we take particular pride in offering unbeatable after-sales service. Dealers, upholsterers and consumers can call our toll-free number to ask questions or receive information about servicing their furniture. Elran assumes full responsibility for product quality and deals directly with consumers to ensure quality control. This also makes our retailers jobs a little easier (see our warranty section).

How to Contact Us / Make a Claim / Get Service

You can contact Elran’s After-Sales Service Department directly at the number below. To make a warranty claim or get service, proof of purchase as well as the serial number or ACK number found on the label attached to the back of your furniture must be supplied to the service representative.

After Sales Services

Toll free number: 1-800-361-6546
    Montreal Region: (514) 630-5656
    Fax Service : (514) 630-1666
    Fax Parts : (514) 630-7348
    E-mail: [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We just got a omnia leather power recliner sofa and chair. When we use the reclining [ 1 Answers ]

One of our b&w speakers has popping sounds only when moving seat position How to stop it We bought servers tried all outlets there is no popping sounds when recliners are not being used We noticed that we can add 2 nine volt batteries for backup only Any idea popping noise is annoying...

Gas spring for reclining chair [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I buy only one gas spring (Stabilus 0610080310/0350n46/77) for my reclining chair. I have asked the company but their distributor does not want to be bothered with the sale of only one item.:mad:

Robert Duftos pastel reclining nude [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone elaborate on Robert Duftos's work? His history and value of the paintings

Leather sofa Aspen reclining american signature [ 2 Answers ]

Reclining leather sofa issue. I have a roommate who managed to gain about 100 lbs in 6 months. One of my reclining chairs does not recline as smoothly as it once did. This was her seat since moving in. She always sat on that side. These sofas are brand new. Well about a month ago she switched to...

What kind of chair is this 'Lady Chair' ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I recently inherited a chair shown in the following photos: http://forsale.surfbytes.com/chair1.jpg http://forsale.surfbytes.com/chair2.jpg http://forsale.surfbytes.com/chair3.jpg It is lacquered, with a curved wood back and seat.

View more questions Search