Aug 17, 2021, 06:42 PM
    Sun Tsu was high on rhetoric like many others we know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I broke my acrillic nail and my entire natural nail came off with it? [ 1 Answers ]

On Christmas eve I fell down the stairs and somehow my ENTIRE nail came right of with it.I was taken to the hospital and when the doctor looked at it he said it was fine, and gave me some lidocaine which didn't help at all. Ur is so painful, constantly throbbing, and there's like big piece of...

Finger nail pulling away from nail bed [ 2 Answers ]

In the past month, I have one nail on my right hand that is pulling away from the nail bed. This is quite painful and makes me feel the nail is going to fall off. However, it seems to be loose only on one side and the back of the nail seems to be secure. I do have acrylic nails and have had for...

Finger nail broke inside my gel nail [ 2 Answers ]

My finger nail broke in between my gel nail and its hurting really bad. Should I go into the E.R. My finger got swollen and I can't move it too much. Its my pinky. Please help me?

I broke my fake nail and riped my real nail of and now its infected what do I do now [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my older brother were play fighting and he ripped my fake nail of , its now bleeding but the nail is still attached... now it is infected what do I do ? Help me it really hurts by the way I'm 13 :(

View more questions Search