Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2021, 05:11 AM
    NY legislature QUIETLY going through the motions to impeach il duce Cuomo
    Yeah you have not heard it . But he is toast . His top aide and top accomplice in his cover ups ,Melissa DeRosa ,has resigned . The Dems of NY are going to throw him under the bus.

They will want you to believe that it is these sexual harassments that are the sole reason to bring him down. But the New York legislature mustn’t allow il duce Cuomo to evade accountability for his nursing home fiasco by focusing exclusively on the sexual harassment charges. The facia bruta Guv treated 11 women horribly .But his callous nursing home policies during the beginning of the covid outbreak cost the lives of thousands of NY elderly . The arrogant slug bragged and wrote a book touting his great leadership during the crisis . As most things in his political life he has been a disaster .

He not only deserves to be dismissed because of the the recent charges . He deserves to lose power because he covered up for the corruption of his gumbas (shutting down the Mooreland Commission investigation ) ,and as mentioned his complete disregard for the lives of nursing home residents in the state.

Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2021, 12:37 PM
    "In my mind, I've never crossed the line with anyone," Cuomo said. "But I didn't realize the extent to which the line has been redrawn."
    lol Il duce's resignation statement .
    He says he will be gone in 14 days . NY Assembly should proceed with the impeachment for as long as he is still in office. NY prosecutors should continue to investigate his various crimes.
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2021, 01:05 PM
    now when they take out Newsom in California the Dems will have plowed the field for Kam the Sham in 2024
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2021, 11:21 PM
    Joe, Joe, Joe in '24
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2021, 02:52 AM
    The Dems will invoke the 25 amendment after 22 elections.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2021, 04:41 AM
    KH is still trying to figure out how to increase the illegal crossings of the southern border.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2021, 06:40 AM
    It's easy, bus them in from Mexico City
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2021, 07:04 AM
    Kathy Hochul becomes the 1st female Governor of NY and the 1st Governor north and West of Westchester County in 100 years . She brings an upstate perspective to the office. Upstate as I have mentioned still lives in 1930s era depression because of stupid Democrat policies from power brokers from the NYC area. The problem is that she is a "progressive "although shre describes herself as an independent Dem.

I think she will be a place holder until she gives up the seat to Letitia James ;the prosecutor who put the coup de grace on il duce Cuomo .
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2021, 03:45 PM
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2021, 03:53 PM
    Not to worry. The Lt. Gov. assured everyone today that she is ready.
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2021, 03:49 AM
    in a shady back room deal ,the NY legislature has suspended impeachment proceedings against il duce Cuomo. Tammany Hall lives . He is still resigning eventually ,or so I am told .
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2021, 10:39 AM
    This is why he has to be impeached and then indicted . He will also get some Federal pension for his disasterous term as the head of HUD ,
    Andrew Cuomo puts in for retirement. Here's how much he could make (lohud.com)
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2021, 02:34 AM
    il duce Cuomo made his farewell address as he arrogantly tried to sugar coat his ignominious exit (hopefully permanently )from power . It was a tribute to himself .

Full transcript of Andrew Cuomo's final address as gov (nypost.com)

Any remorse he felt for the pain and damage he did to individuals ,to the people of the state of NY to the people of the US ,the world (yes I still hold him partly responsible for the great recession of 2008 ) was missing . If he felt any pain it was not evident ,or at best it was for his own ordeal .

He opened with “Facts still matter” and then immediately denied the facts The AG report cites credible accusations by 11 women and other collaborative witnesses . So enough about that .

He tried to list his achievements which were no achievements . He even thinks his handling of covid was a great success even as his publisher quit printing his self congratulatory book because he is under Federal investigation for his sending covid patients to nursing homes to infect the elderly .

He tried to be the public servant sage giving NY pols advice on how to reduce taxes and crime as if the huge increases of both did not happen under his watch .

He tried to paint his exit from the stage as the ultimate sacrifice to the people . "You know me, I am a fighter. And my instinct is to fight this.” He was leaving not because he is one step ahead of impeachment .....but because of his love for NY.

It was a disgusting exit performance by a disgusting governor and a disgusting human being . Hopefully a frog march is in his future .
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2021, 04:08 AM
    He has served one noble purpose. He makes Trump look much more moral and sensible than he otherwise would have appeared.
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2021, 04:59 AM
    both come from the cesspool that is NY
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2021, 10:50 AM
    Delivering another blow to what’s left of former Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s legacy, New York’s new governor acknowledged on her first day in office that the state has had nearly 12,000 more deaths from COVID-19 than Cuomo told the public.
    “The public deserves a clear, honest picture of what’s happening. And that’s whether it’s good or bad, they need to know the truth. And that’s how we restore confidence,” Gov. Kathy Hochul said on NPR.

New NY governor adds 12,000 deaths to publicized COVID tally (apnews.com)
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2021, 11:07 AM
    What happened to Clete?
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2021, 01:39 PM
    il Duce Cuomo is expected to be arrested next week .The charge comes from a misdemeanor complaint of 'forcible touching'. The accuser Brittany Commisso alleges that he “put his hand up my blouse and cupped my breast over my bra.” It was her accusation that finally convinced him to resign ." My instinct is to fight yada yada .....I'm Italian and we do things with our hands ...yada yada "

Forcible touching carries a sentence of a maximum of one year in jail

State Attorney General Letitia James is doing Snoopy dances in anticipation of the charges . She told a union leader about her intention after the arrest to announce her throwing her hat in the ring to take on Guv Kathy Hochul (who?) in a primary .
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2021, 03:33 PM
    And the corrupt beat goes on.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2021, 08:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    State Attorney General Letitia James is doing Snoopy dances in anticipation of the charges
    Snoopy dances - I had to laugh at that one. It's a great picture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why wasn't il duce Cuomo frog marched ? [ 36 Answers ]

NY State AG Letitia James had a damning report that Cuomo violated both state and Federal criminal laws sexually harassing 11 different women , and using intimidation on them. 2021.08.03_nyag_-_investigative_report.pdf (rochestercitynewspaper.com) New York AG: Investigation Found Gov. Cuomo...

Cuomo (il Duce )the corrupt [ 77 Answers ]

I first brought up his squashing the Moreland Commission here . https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/current-events/msnbc-just-not-compelling-tv-779370-8.html#post3648873 Well the NY Slimes has finally gotten around to reporting it . ...

The house of burgesses was americas first legislature [ 2 Answers ]

The house of burgesses was americas first legislature

Bicameral Legislature for Current Events [ 18 Answers ]

What are the advantages of a unicameral legislature and a bicameral legislature? With Congress being blamed so much, what do you think our current members should have to be qualified? Is it fair for our President to have a veto power over them?

Intro duce viberator to marriage [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to introduce a vibrator to our marriage we have been married for 9 years and would like to try something new. I have talk to her she is cool with it is this a good idea to intro duce to our marriage.

View more questions Search