Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    belzinga Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Do you remember this TV show from the mid 90's?
    I remember watching a TV show in Canada and if my memory is correct the shows logo, was something like a blue triangle with the title. The set I believe was an apartment, and it had one girl, and two guys I think. A train went around the room, and off onto the balcony, and if someone was on the balcony and needed a drink, someone in the kitchen would place a glass of water (or juice or pop/soda) on the train and send it out to the person. There was also a fair bit of singing

Help please. :confused:
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Apr 21, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Is it a kids show? Under the Umbrella Tree was a Canadian kids show set in the apartment of a woman named Holly, and there was an iguana named Iggy who lived in the bookshelf, a gopher named Gloria who lived in a burrow under the Umbrella tree behind the couch, and a blue jay named Jacob who lived in a birdhouse in the backyard. The three animals were puppets. Not sure if this is what you're looking for or not but hope it helps.

Apr 21, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Yes it is a kids show, but it was with real people no puppets.

Apr 30, 2007, 05:38 PM
    I am guessing no one remembers?
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Apr 5, 2008, 10:50 AM
    Today's Special?
    belzinga - 0 Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 5, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Nope
    It was called Join In

I remembered the name :)

Today's Special was the show with the maniquin... I liked that show too :)

(It is belzinga... I just forgot my password lol)
    bigkid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 06:10 PM
    I rememeber this show. In fact just today I was searching for it's name. Remembering everything you did. There's a clip on you tube.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mid-90's puppet show! Helpppp! [ 4 Answers ]

OK so around mid-90's there was a children's show and there were 2 cats, one boy one girl. And the boy wore a red sweater, and had red stripes on his fur. And there was a dog with floppy ears, and then there were 2 other creatures one with a green face and one with a purple face.. they were all...

Does anybody remember this mid 90s kids TV show? [ 2 Answers ]

I only have VERY vague memories of it but I hope someone can help with what I have: It was like a computer graphics style show with insects or bugs and there was a girl and a boy, the boy was possibly the prince or something like that and they flew around on another bug like thing. I have a...

Remember that Mid-90s MTV Show? [ 3 Answers ]

It was a show that was on around the same time as MY-So-Called Life, but it was really different. It had a whole string of teenagers, and the show kept jumping between everyone in the show. It was kind of like a teenage soap opera. Does anyone remember the name of it?

The television show Nightstand that was on in the mid 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I was a Big fan of the television show "nightstand' that came on in the mid 90's starring Richard Stack as a very outspoken and oddball talk show host. I am trying to obtan DVD's or maybe VHS copies of this show... is it all possible... James

Mid-90's Cartoon ? [ 2 Answers ]

I remember back in the early to mid 90's watching a cartoon on Fox, WB (now CW), or one of the other semi-major channels (probably not ABC or NBC). It was about this guy who owned a pet shop and when he was out, the pets would "play" and of course, get into trouble. I remember one of the main...

View more questions Search