Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2021, 06:38 AM
    Proper Dried Dog Food ??
    We have 2 Pure White Dogs part Bichon Frise & Shih Tzu (Small Breed).. The Male gets a Red Stain from Weeping Eyes and The Female gets a Slight Rash under her arm pits and scratches.. I've been feeding them a Chicken based Dry Dog Food , I'm told anything Chicken is the source of my problem , if so what would be a Good Alternative ?? Thoughts & Opinions Appreciated , Cheers Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Dried [ 1 Answers ]

3 months ago I went to see a doctor cause I was having a thick vaginal discharge the doctor told me I had a very bad BVI and a UTI he prescribed some antibiotics but after I finished the anitbiotics my vagina has been very dried I take a shower at least 4-5 times a day because I get this white...

Can I just feed my puppy dried food? He doesn't eat meat. [ 2 Answers ]

Is OK for my 8week old puppy jut to eat dried food

Can dogs eat homemade granola w/ oatmeal, dried cranberries, honey, dried apricots? [ 3 Answers ]

I had made some granola and scrambled eggs. My dog ate off my plate when I left the room (a no-no) and I realized he had eaten the eggs (maybe a quarter of a cup) and part of a homemade granola bar. Will the granola ingredients harm him? So far he has not indicated any discomfort. There were no...

Beagle will not eat proper dog food - only wants treats [ 5 Answers ]

we have a 5 1/2 month old beagle whom we love dearly. As such, we might have spoiled it too much by giving it treats all the time. 2 weeks ago he stopped eating his dog food. He would sniff his bowl then push it away with his nose. We tried mixing dry food with wet food, tried softening dry food...

My dog is 2 years old and he will not eat his dried dog food! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have two dogs pal and buddy now buddy is 2 and pal is 8 I have had these dogs for there hole life and about a month ago we had to change there food now pal was fine with this she eats her food all at once so did buddy but once we put them back to there regular diet pal was fine and so...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.