Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BlueDove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2021, 05:13 AM
    A Problem with Blocking from my Facebook Art Page
    Hello, people.

I couldn’t find answer on this anywhere, so I apologize if someone already had this theme, if so let me know and I will delete my questions.

I have a strange problem with having a Facebook profile and a Facebook Art Page and it's been happening for long time: There is someone who harasses me that I want to block from my Facebook Art page, but it so happened that the person in question blocked me first on my Facebook profile, but somehow can still message and harass me on my Facebook business page, sending me offending and horrible messages, but Facebook doesn't let me block him on the page at all, I presume because he blocked me first on the profile, sounds like a loophole.

I live in a country where reporting to police simply won’t do anything, I am alone in trying to survive tis bullying.

My questions are:
    1. Is there still ANY way I can resolve this issue, resulting in blocking that person from my Facebook business page so I don't receive anything from him? Maybe some kind of support link that I missed out or anything? Facebook Help center is so unhelpful.
    2. Is there a way to turn off seen on those messages?

Check out some similar questions!

Deactivated Facebook page (A Fake Page) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I want to know how to find out how to activate a deactivated page? Scenario= I have been accused of setting up a fake page, and I'm curious of how to catch this creep as a personal photo was sent out to others? Can you guide me on what I can do? I don't really care but its scary...

Blocking Facebook on Firefox [ 6 Answers ]

I need to block Facebook from someone in our household. I'm using Windows Vista and the newest version of Firefox. Does anyone know how to do this? :o

What does blocking on Facebook do to pictures? [ 1 Answers ]

I broke up with my ex about a month ago. I defriended her on Facebook so I wouldn't constantly be reminded of her and have to see pics of her and her new boyfriend. Recently I have been considering blocking her because sometimes I still see posts by her on mutual friends walls. We have about 70...

Blocking a Web Page [ 6 Answers ]

I've been trying to block a couple of specific web sites and have followed instructions per: Windown/system32/drivers/etc/hosts I have also unticked the 'read only' and typed in the offending sites like this: 127.0.0.1 (website typed in) with the www., *. and straight up typing on individual...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.