Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2021, 03:33 PM
    Dems wants American tax payers to fund infanticide .
    Madam Mim's House of Representatives passed a spending bill funding Medicaid without the Hyde Amendment, They want to force Americans to fund abortions even though many of them consider abortion is murder . The bill passed 219-208 along party lines.

Dems have also blocked H.R. 18, the 'No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act', which would enshrine the Hyde Amendment into law, ensuring that American taxpayers are not forced to fund abortions.

“Government-compelled participation in abortion has no place in our country,”“The Hyde Amendment has been included in the budget every year since it first went into effect in 1976, with the support of representatives from both sides of the aisle.”

“The majority of Americans oppose having their tax dollars pay for abortions, but President Biden and congressional Democrats insist on catering to the abortion industry instead of listening to the American people,”said Denise Burke, senior counsel at Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF),

This will not pass in the Senate .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2021, 03:57 PM
    The demonrats show their true colours
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2021, 02:20 PM
    I'm wondering if it will come down someday to those of us who are pro-life simply refusing to pay taxes on the idea that we cannot, in good conscience, fund abortions.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2021, 04:50 PM
    perhaps there is a more sinister motive here, could racism be in play?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2021, 04:51 PM
    Huh??
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2021, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Huh??
    https://www.liveaction.org/news/blac...zNAg2jcnBszQii

like other US laws they are genocidal in nature because of their impact on the black community
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2021, 05:12 PM
    reference the racist and eugenicist Margaret Sanger ..... founder of Planned Parenthood .
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2021, 09:17 PM
    a demonrat, no doubt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Dems still suffer from TDS [ 25 Answers ]

Mueller submitted a report that he assumed the Dems could use as a weapon in their efforts to remove re impeachment(s) of former President Trump. Barr received the report and submitted a summary . The Dems did not accept the summary as legit . So Barr released the WHOLE Mueller report save for some...

Journal entry for utility fund transfer of excess funds to the general fund [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to enter the correct entries for a community that transferred extra operating income over to their general fund. Not sure which titles to put the entries under?

Tax payers number [ 1 Answers ]

I have been living in Queens,NY for six years. I had one year turist visa, after that I decided to stay in NY. I work full time and I would like to ask can I get any Tax payers number and start to pay tax ? Thank you

View more questions Search