Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask

View Poll Results: Are you, or will you be, vaccinated against Covid-19 ?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

0 0%
  • Yes

9 100.00%
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2021, 02:46 AM
    As long as vaccinations are not available to the whole world then any though of herd immunity is impossible . Right now Delta is going through Indonesia . The developing world is breeding ground to new strains that eventually infect the developed world .
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2021, 04:30 AM
    Australia has reached a new level of insanity . Here is a quote from New South Wales Chief health officer .......

“We all need to work together. We need to limit our movements. We need to consider whenever we leave our house that anyone with us and anyone we come into contact with, could -- can convey the virus. So, whilst it is in human nature to engage in conversation with others, to be friendly, unfortunately, this is not the time to do that. So even if you run into your next door neighbor, in the shopping center, at Coles or Aldi or any other grocery shop, don't start up a conversation.”

Australia’s NSW Chief Health Officer: ‘Whenever You Leave Your House... Don’t Start up a Conversation’ (clip) :: Grabien - The Multimedia Marketplace
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2021, 06:36 AM
    Yes, keep your distance and go about your business, don't stop to gossip, that is what cell phones are for
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2021, 06:44 AM
    So now Australia is an anti-social state too .Picturing Crocodile Dundee cowering in his room . When are they going to start mandatory neutering ?
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2021, 05:57 AM
    watch this video ...

Mount Vernon Community School Board Meeting 1 (rumble.com)
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2021, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    So now Australia is an anti-social state too .Picturing Crocodile Dundee cowering in his room . When are they going to start mandatory neutering ?
    should have done that a long time ago, made a condition of entry to protect us from stupidly. The virus isn't the real threat, it is stupidity, stupidity of ethnic groups, stupidity of the young and the careless, stupidity of the indigenous who just have to visit their 'lations. Crocodile Dundee is a myth, just like the Superman fighting for the american way, Crocodile Dundee was send up of australian society and american society
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2021, 04:45 AM
    Did the Taliban take over Australia too ?
    Is it true that Aussies drinking outdoors have to wear their masks while drinking ?
    “There will be no removal of masks to consume alcohol outdoors,” Andrews said.
    “You will no longer be able to remove your mask to drink a cocktail at a pop-up beer garden on a footpath as part of a pub crawl.”
    Is it true that kids can't play in the playground in the couple hours they are permitted to leave their prison homes ?

Victoria implements new mask rule after Richmond ‘pub crawl’ draws anger | 7NEWS
    Coronavirus Victoria lockdown update: Full list of new restrictions after Melbourne lockdown extension announced including 9pm curfew | Explainer (9news.com.au)

Is Australia the test case nation to see how far governments can force people to sacrifice liberty for safety ?

The Aussies appear to be on board with this
    So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause.( Star Wars ;'Revenge of the Sith ')

jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2021, 04:50 AM
    That is the funniest post I've read in a long time. Funny and yet sadly accurate. Liberty given up easily can only be regained at great expense. Australia seems so content to become a serfdom.
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2021, 05:48 AM
    You forget at your peril, and it appears our leaders have forgotten, the power of the ballot box. Gladys will pay for her arrogance and indecision, Scomo will pay for backing the wrong vaccine. The other state premiers will pay for the lockdowns and destroyed lives.

there is no herd immunity from a mutating virus. Have we become immune to influenza? to the common cold, a corona virus?
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2021, 06:22 AM
    Have we become immune to influenza? to the common cold, a corona virus?
    Of course not ! We have vaccines that work nominally well and therapeutic treatments and public education . Then we live our lives free of ridiculous impositions .
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2021, 02:56 PM
    Perhaps we would be better off living our lives free of ridiculous politicians and their panicking medical advisors. Public education has failed in so many ways, why would it be effective here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is refusing to confirm Gorsuch the same as REFUSING to meet with Garland??? [ 20 Answers ]

Hello: Left wingers certainly think so. excon

Tdap vaccination [ 0 Answers ]

My immunization clinic gave me a tdap vaccination today. When I got home, I was reviewing my shot record and realized that I received the same vaccine two years ago. The recommended interval is 10 years. Should I be concerned?

Is it OK to have a flu vaccination while breastfeeding [ 1 Answers ]

There will be a general checkup for tomorrow and each one should have a flu vaccination I'm a breast feeding mother so I'm worried that it could might affect my baby.. is it OK to have a vaccination...

Vaccination [ 1 Answers ]

My son received a vaccination when he was about 1 1/2 the nurse had mentioned to me that some parents think the shot leaves a mark that resembles a freckle on the skin. She assured me that it doesn't, but sure enough there it was. It grows as he grows and everything. Why did the vaccination give...

Chicken Pox and the Vaccination? [ 2 Answers ]

My son who is 14 1/2 months had what looked like the chicken pox about 3 weeks ago. I took him to the Emergency room and the Doctor there simply looked at them and said it was chicken pox. No blood work was done to confirm. I took him into get his shots and one of them was the Chicken Pox...

View more questions Search