Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2021, 01:01 PM
    Sydney cops pepper spray 12 year old for not wearing a mask ..
    Covid: Western Sydney girl, 12, pepper sprayed as police arrest family for failing to wear a mask | Daily Mail Online

jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2021, 01:36 PM
    Those liberty loving Aussie are at it again!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2021, 03:19 PM
    Wearing masks are specified, the type is not so we have the liberty to wear any mask we want to
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2021, 03:47 PM
    The brand of pepper spray is also not specified, so police have liberty to choose a brand of their own choice.
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2021, 05:33 PM
    Sometimes our police become a little frustrated, I'm sure you have encountered the syndrome where you live, liberty is not an excuse for civil disobedience whatever you might think. Trouble makers are always looking for an excuse and this pack got what they were asking for. Not the first time they have had caused trouble. Attitude is everything, and bad attitude will get you nowhere.

there are some in this community who think they own the place and can do whatever they want
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2021, 04:24 AM
    this pack got what they were asking for.
    What "pack" was the 12 year old girl part of? You had unmasked police arresting people because...they weren't wearing masks. Now I know that, for you, since this happened in Australia where everything is bright and shiny, it is a textbook example of how laws and the police ought to operate. For the rest of us, it smells. And it's not like I have any problem with the cops enforcing laws or have any support for loud-mouthed families, but the law itself is ridiculous and puts the police in a tough spot.
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2021, 05:27 AM
    The law is a public health law duly enacted and accented and enforceable. What did these miscreates do, they assaulted police. Not acceptable anywhere. The question isn't whether the police wore masks the question is were they enforcing the law?

let us be clear what you do there is up to you, what we do here is up to us
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2021, 07:08 AM
    The question isn't whether the police wore masks the question is were they enforcing the law?
    So you're saying it's OK for the police to break the law, but not the average citizen?

let us be clear what you do there is up to you, what we do here is up to us
    Why don't you follow your own advice? A day doesn't go by but that you feel obliged to comment negatively on our country. Why doesn't that apply to you as well, that "what we do here is up to us"?
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2021, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    So you're saying it's OK for the police to break the law, but not the average citizen?

Why don't you follow your own advice? A day doesn't go by but that you feel obliged to comment negatively on our country. Why doesn't that apply to you as well, that "what we do here is up to us"?
    I don't know the police broke the law, there was an accusation they weren't wearing masks but they were outdoors so mask wearing might not have been mandatory in the situation. You comment negatively on my country obviously going out of your way to find negative articles however i don't have to look far to find negatives regarding yours
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2021, 07:10 PM
    It was not my article.

You are clearly not inclined to follow your own advice. Why did you even bother to offer it to others?
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2021, 10:49 PM
    I'll offer some to you, have you been told today, consider yourself told

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

04 Jeep Liberty No heat [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2004 jeep liberty that had over 170,000 miles on it. My first car, got back in May. Noticed heat does not work. It went in to dealer this mornong, to find out the problem ( my father brough it in). Problem came back.. it was the heater core. Well, after work, I get in the jeep and start...

Liberty - what is it? [ 130 Answers ]

Hello, That's it. I want to know how YOU describe liberty. Who should be free? Who shouldn't be? That kind of stuff. Maybe we don't disagree. That would be cool. But, I think, perchance, we do. I'll start. Sex offenders should be FREE from registration. Non violent drug offenders...

2004 Jeep Liberty [ 2 Answers ]

The heat will not come through the ducts until the engine revs above idle only cold air. I noticed the coolant was low so I filled to the line and it worked the heat comes on during idle. After 3 days it stops working during idle and I noticed the coolant level was low again. I see no white smoke...

View more questions Search