Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2021, 05:55 PM
    Still haven’t seen an explanation as to why it’s anyone’s business but mine as to whether I get Vaxed.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 29, 2021, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Still haven’t seen an explanation as to why it’s anyone’s business but mine as to whether I get Vaxed.
    It isn't. Just don't leave your house if you aren't. We don't want you prolonging the pandemic -- and making people sick and killing them.
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2021, 06:04 PM
    Why shouldn’t I leave my house? How can I make people sick who are vaccinated?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2021, 06:08 PM
    lol J don't you see ? someone else has to decide how much liberty you are allowed.

They think we forget that during the campaign Quid and Kam the Sham was the ones peddling distrust of the vaccines .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 29, 2021, 06:13 PM
    Why shouldn’t I leave my house? How can I make people sick who are vaccinated?
    What if the people you interact with haven't had and refuse to get the vaccination? You don't know who has gotten it and who hasn't.
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2021, 06:34 PM
    Then that’s the risk they choose to take. Why is that anyone’s business but theirs?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2021, 07:08 PM
    I suspected you were a dill, but I didn't expect you to provide the evidence, Thank you
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2021, 07:10 PM
    Dumb comments aren’t answers. Try thinking a little and see if you can answer the question. Unlikely, but you might get lucky.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 29, 2021, 08:15 PM
    Then that’s the risk they choose to take. Why is that anyone’s business but theirs?
    So you refuse to get vaccinated, and go out and about being a super spreader. I understand now.
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2021, 10:26 PM
    I am always lucky, I live in the lucky country, one that is far away from people like yourself. You think that argument for argument's sake is the way out of covid 19
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2021, 03:33 AM
    Originally Posted by tomder55
    a study published in The Lancet journal has found that the total antibody levels start to become weaker six weeks after completing immunisation

Did you get vaccines (maybe smallpox and polio) when you were a baby? And the required booster shots as followup?

When vaccines eradicate the flu or the common cold then get back to me .
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2021, 03:48 AM
    So you refuse to get vaccinated, and go out and about being a super spreader. I understand now.
    You understand nothing. I was vaccinated months ago. Still, you did answer the question back in post 42. "It isn't."

I am always lucky, I live in the lucky country, one that is far away from people like yourself. You think that argument for argument's sake is the way out of covid 19
    More dumb comments but still no answer. Try thinking a little. If I choose to assume the risk of being non-vaxed, how would that be the business of the government of the U.S.? Or even in a semi-totalitarian country like Australia where people are growing accustomed to having ever fewer liberties, why should a non-vaxed person be subject to compulsory vaccination?

lol J don't you see ? someone else has to decide how much liberty you are allowed.
    That does seem to be the order of the day. Interesting how liberal dems are so enthusiastic about the Trump vaccine.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2021, 05:21 AM
    Now the Aussies are bringing in the military to enforce lockdowns . I rest my case .

Sydney readies for the army as lockdown fails to squash Australia Delta outbreak (msn.com)
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2021, 06:25 AM
    The Australians are using the military to augment the local police and covid testing, this is nothing new, the military are often used in emergency situations. They are unarmed and part of the door to door checking. What the government has identified is there are too many idiots not heeding directions and prolonging the lockdown. What this means is you do not have the freedom to infect others

you should be more concerned about the consequences of catching covid

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...245cca48298c7d
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2021, 06:32 AM
    The Australians are using the military to augment the local police and covid testing, this is nothing new.

you should be more concerned about the consequences of catching covid
    Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. The military is now being used to enforce the will of the government, but that is of no real concern to sheeple. Be more concerned about becoming ill! Liberty means nothing.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2021, 07:07 AM
    Yup the virus kicked my a$$ when I had it and long term effects are tbd . My 2 cents worth is that everyone should do what they can ;whether they have had it or not ,to strengthen your immune system .
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2021, 09:02 AM
    That does seem to be the order of the day. Interesting how liberal dems are so enthusiastic about the Trump vaccine.
    if enough people who have had the vaccine get infected then you may see the Dems call it the Trump vaccine again
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2021, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    if enough people who have had the vaccine get infected then you may see the Dems call it the Trump vaccine again
    No one ever called it the Trump vaccine except the far-right wackos.
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2021, 02:09 PM
    Remember operation Warp-Speed, for which the Trump administration was responsible? Does anyone wonder why it would be called the Trump vaccine? One thing we can be sure of. If the vaccine had proven to be harmful or ineffective, it would be blamed on the Trump admin in a heartbeat.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2021, 08:20 PM
    How quickly you get off track and divert the thread to you pet hate, Trump

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

04 Jeep Liberty No heat [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2004 jeep liberty that had over 170,000 miles on it. My first car, got back in May. Noticed heat does not work. It went in to dealer this mornong, to find out the problem ( my father brough it in). Problem came back.. it was the heater core. Well, after work, I get in the jeep and start...

Liberty - what is it? [ 130 Answers ]

Hello, That's it. I want to know how YOU describe liberty. Who should be free? Who shouldn't be? That kind of stuff. Maybe we don't disagree. That would be cool. But, I think, perchance, we do. I'll start. Sex offenders should be FREE from registration. Non violent drug offenders...

2004 Jeep Liberty [ 2 Answers ]

The heat will not come through the ducts until the engine revs above idle only cold air. I noticed the coolant was low so I filled to the line and it worked the heat comes on during idle. After 3 days it stops working during idle and I noticed the coolant level was low again. I see no white smoke...

View more questions Search