Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 26, 2021, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    And yet once again, you cannot back up your claims, so you desperately want someone else to do it. No thanks.
    I posted mine. Yours is apparently based on your bitter and unloving nastiness.
    Simply untrue.
    You are sooooo out of touch!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2021, 04:05 PM
    I posted mine. Yours is apparently based on your bitter and unloving nastiness.
    If you posted yours, then why did you ask me to research it for you? Come on. Try being honest.

You are sooooo out of touch!
    Says the lady who has absolutely nothing to back up her claims.

Yup, safety for environmental reasons (pollution, water contamination, etc.), disturbance of historical and archeological sites, demolition of burial sites, pipeline workers infiltrating both indigenous and Caucasian settlements to rape and rob. What's more important, wealth or humanity?
    This is just silly. Show us where any of that has happened in the past twenty years. You're still living in the day of the snail darter. And those clever pipeline workers with that "infiltrating" of communities to rob and rape!! Feeling kind of dramatic today?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 26, 2021, 04:25 PM
    If you posted yours, then why did you ask me to research it for you? Come on. Try being honest.
    The song "Twist and Shout" must have been written with you in mind. Nowhere did I ask you to research it for ME. I was hoping YOU would do some honest research for your own edification.

And those clever pipeline workers with that "infiltrating" of communities to rob and rape!! Feeling kind of dramatic today?
    Read up on "man camps".
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2021, 04:35 PM
    And why would I want to research it for me? You are the one making the silly claims. Do your own research, if you can. I rather doubt it.

Read up on "man camps".
    A
    nd again. You make a silly claim, and then ask someone else to research it. What's wrong with you???
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 26, 2021, 04:55 PM
    And why would I want to research it for me? You are the one making the silly claims. Do your own research, if you can. I rather doubt it.

A
    nd again. You make a silly claim, and then ask someone else to research it. What's wrong with you???
    I never realized you are so afraid to learn the truth. If I had given you links, you would have (and have in the past) spit on them. Do your own research.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2021, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Read up on "man camps".
    I did that. Anybody interested should do the same.
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2021, 06:00 PM
    I never realized you are so afraid to learn the truth. If I had given you links, you would have (and have in the past) spit on them. Do your own research.
    One more time. I will not do your research for you. If you post something sensible, it will be acknowledged as such. If you post nothing, that will be treated differently as well it should be. If you post silliness, such as suggesting that trucks should replace pipelines, then that will be noted as well.

Up to you.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 26, 2021, 06:05 PM
    One more time. I will not do your research for you.
    I posted my source. You haven't supported anything you've posted.
    If you post something sensible, it will be acknowledged as such.
    By whose standards?
    If you post nothing, that will be treated differently as well it should be. If you post silliness, such as suggesting that trucks should replace pipelines, then that will be noted as well.

Up to you.
    I posted, supported it with a reference, whereas you're just babbling on and on. Who's the silly one?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2021, 06:07 PM
    seems like a job for police
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2021, 06:33 PM
    Yup, safety for environmental reasons (pollution, water contamination, etc.), disturbance of historical and archeological sites, demolition of burial sites, pipeline workers infiltrating both indigenous and Caucasian settlements to rape and rob. What's more important, wealth or humanity?
    You have posted nothing to support any of that. You have posted nothing to support your idea that trucks should replace pipelines. You made a referenece to Wikipedia concerning Keystone. That's fine, but there has been nothing to support what I've talked about above. You have done nothing but tell everyone but WG to look it up on the internet such as, "Put on your google hat and do some honest research." Then you claimed you haven't asked me to do your research. Then you claimed you posted your source. And on and on it goes.

Are you always this confused?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 26, 2021, 06:41 PM
    Are you always this confused?
    Always, always, always a putdown.

It was ALL from the Wikipedia article. Had there been other references, I would have posted links.
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2021, 06:42 PM
    Always, always, always a putdown.
    You mean, you mean, you mean like this? "...whereas you're just babbling on and on. Who's the silly one?"

Had there been other references, I would have posted links.
    You didn't post any links at all. None. Zero. Nada. You just made a vague reference to a Wikipedia article.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 26, 2021, 06:55 PM
    You mean like this? "...whereas you're just babbling on and on. Who's the silly one?"
    Oh no. I've caught your disease!
    You didn't post any links at all. None.
    I posted Wikipedia in parentheses after a paragraph about the pipeline. My following comments were from that same article. You would have noticed that had you bothered to read the article.
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2021, 07:10 PM
    I had to find the article since you posted no link. I saw nothing to confirm your assertions. Perhaps you can provide the relevant quotes?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 26, 2021, 07:33 PM
    I had to find the article since you posted no link. I saw nothing to confirm your assertions. Perhaps you can provide the relevant quotes?
    If you read the article, you read my comments.
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2021, 07:38 PM
    Fraid not.
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2021, 07:59 PM
    Read the article. Your comments, however, seemed to be strangely absent.
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2021, 08:12 PM
    I do. You don’t.
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2021, 08:41 PM
    It’s difficult. All of your multiple sources and references are so lengthy. (Sarcasm meter on overload).
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2021, 04:21 AM
    Yep. Frustrated because she does not know how to provide sources. Try this link. Just right click it and it will take you to that site. Not literally, you understand, but digitally. Keep working at it. You're making progress. Well not really, but I do want to be as encouraging as possible.

https://scholar.google.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quid pro quo to vote for joe [ 11 Answers ]

Nanny Bloomy pays felons fines so they can vote in Florida https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/597#:~:text=Expenditures%20to%20influence%20voting,-U.S.%20Code&text=Shall%20be%20fined%20under%20this,than%20two%20years%2C%20or%20both.

Bush's Horrific Blunder in Invading Iraq [ 7 Answers ]

American troops are stuck in a quagmire in Iraq, and one has to wonder, what could have happened if Bush had finished a quality job in Afghanistan using our forces. For, you see, Pakistan, Afghanistan's neighbor, is under attack by militant Islamists; the government of Musharaff has its back...

A billion little spots [ 5 Answers ]

If anyone reading this has any advice please help... My face, top of my arms, chest and now boobs are absolutely covered in tiny tiny tiny lile black head spots, if you squeeze them (this sounds disgustin sorry, but you do actually get puss like stuff oozing from them) the worst areas are like...

Insurance blunder [ 1 Answers ]

My insurace co. reimbursed me incorrectly on several claims before they Told me an error was made on their end. Now they want me to reimburse them $600.00. I don't have it and would never have continued with my therapy if I knew It wasn't covered as they were...

Tax blunder... Please help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi First of all thank you for providing this great service! My situation is as follows: 1) I was on F1 visa (OPT) during 2005 2) My spouse was with me in the US on a F2 visa 3) During the OPT period, I worked part-time for one company and on a contract basis for another firm....

View more questions Search