Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2021, 05:48 AM
    Quote of the week
    "If these policies work then "Argentina, Mexico and Zimbabwe would be the richest countries in the world," Moore added."

The liberal dems used to be advocated of "borrow and spend" federal policies. Now the demand for spending dollars has so escalated that it has become "print and spend". If you don't feel uneasy about it, then I suppose ignorance really is bliss, or at least in the short-term.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...lash-inflation
    If these policies work then 'Argentina, Mexico and Zimbabwe would be the richest countries in the world'If these policies work then 'Argentina, Mexico and Zimbabwe would be the richest countries in the world'
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2021, 06:20 AM
    So when can we expect the US to become a third world country?
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2021, 09:03 AM
    You better hope that doesn't happen. If it does, then start learning Chinese because they'll run over you with no trouble.
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2021, 06:49 PM
    Ne how ma, it is a long way to Australia, the Japanese learned that in WWII, the muslims learned that in more recent times. The Chinese will find their way to America and Europe long before they get here. Don't discount the Russians, they are fair weather friends but they protect their land fiercely and they have a long border with the Chinese and many desirable resources. In the Chinese mind these lands once belonged to the Chinese since everything once conquered even by the Khans is theirs. It is a mindset we well understand, since we live with it every day with our indigenous peoples

xià yī bān chē shén me shí hòu kāi wǎng běi jīng
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2021, 05:35 AM
    The Japanese could have had Australia at any point they wanted. They made one huge mistake. The attacked Pearl Harbor.
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2021, 06:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    The Japanese could have had Australia at any point they wanted. They made one huge mistake. The attacked Pearl Harbor.
    The Japanese didn't want Australia, they already traded with us, and besides we had no oil. What the Japanese wanted was oil and the US denied them that and so as a desperate measure to Change the US mind they attacked thinking they could destroy the US navy and force the US to negotiate from a position of weakness. WWII in the Pacific was USvJapan anything else was side show. The Japanese landed a small force in Papua New Guinea, they had other objectives
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2021, 09:55 AM
    There was a debate within Japan with the fleet wanting a land invasion ,and the Army correctly thinking they did not have enough troops to secure a land invasion and protect the existing Japanese perimeter . What both arms agreed on and was their Aussie strategy was to cut the line between Australia and the US so they could get Australia to surrender without being invaded .
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2021, 04:46 PM
    A misjudgement on many fronts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 37 week pregnant my baby foetus heart beat is 168 bpm at 8 week fhr is 150 at [ 2 Answers ]

I am 37 week pregnant My baby foetus heart beat is 168 bpm at 8 week Fhr is 150 at 20 weeks Fhr is 148 at 29 weeks Fhr is142 at 36 weeks What is my baby boy or girl??

You have 30 customers week 1, 55 week 2,and 80 week 3, what would you project for wee [ 7 Answers ]

You have 30 customers in week 1, 55 in week 2, 80 in week 3, what would you project for week 4. I did just basic math and came up with 105, but I think there is some kind of equation or formula that I need and just don't know what it is.

My employer considers me salary on a 50 hour work week and pays me a rate of 700 week [ 1 Answers ]

My employer considers me on a 50 hour salary ,paying 700.00 weekly ,but if I only work 48 or anything less than 50 hours a week they pay me only straight time ,what I'm saying is that if I work 45 hours they pay me 45 hours straight time ,I'm just wondering if that is legal

I need to translate English quote into a Classic Sanskrit quote [ 2 Answers ]

Beautiful lotus without a scent like him who doesn’t act accordingly. Bussihism taught a life not by rule, but by principle, a life of beauty; and as a consequence, it was a religion of tolerance. It was the most charitable system under the sun. Thanks guys Nicole:)

2 week on property now served a 2 week eviction because mgr refuses to sign lease [ 1 Answers ]

Can a management company refuse to sign the lease document even though you signed and was given permission to move-in by district manager of company? She decided that she didn't want me to stay even though I passed all of the criteria of the property. She found out that I had emailed a ex...

View more questions Search