Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qlsj_2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2021, 12:41 AM
    How to move bootcamp
    I have a bootcamp partition on an external hard drive and I want to use it on a new Macbook. How would I go about using the same hard drive on a different Mac.

Check out some similar questions!

Needing Affordable Effective Bootcamp [ 1 Answers ]

My son will be 16 soon. He has already been in juvenile court & detention center here several times & thinks it's a joke. He has been been sneaking out @ 2:30am,having sex,smoking,cutting class,stealing,refusing to listen @ home & damaging our property. He has a previous D felony sexual offense...

Bootcamp in 4days [ 1 Answers ]

I have to lose 5lbs in 4days or i wont get accepted into bootcamp. I run daily at least 3miles, and then maybe 15minutes in the suana. I try to eat as healthy as possible. No salt. No soda. All that jazz. But it wont come off. I need to drastically lose these 5lbs somehow. Help!!!

Bootcamp in 4days [ 2 Answers ]

I posted this already in fitness, but I'm going to do it here as well. I need to, NEED TO, NEED TO lose weight for bootcamp. I have to be a certain weight in, and I'm only 4-5lbs shy of it. If I don't lose it, I don't go in. I run 3miles almost daily, staying away from fatty foods, and soda,...

Bootcamp slogans [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a slogan for my bootcamp, any help will be appreciated

What happens after bootcamp? [ 1 Answers ]

I was told that I would be going to "a-school" after bootcamp in chicago to learn how to beome a corpsman, but I want to know what will happen in the course of a day?:) will I be able to see my children at all? Will I be going directly to school or will I be able to go home for a little? Someone...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.