Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2021, 03:41 AM
    Keystone XL2 vs Line 3 What's the difference ?
    Both transport "dirty " Canadian oil. Line 3 is planned to go through native lands . Yet Quid approved Line 3 but blocked Keystone XL2 . Why ?

Could it be that his top domestic policy advisor Susan Rice is making a fortune with the decision ? Nah . I wonder what the cut is for the 'big guy' .

Biden adviser Susan Rice to divest $2.7M stake in company building oil pipeline administration supported | Fox Business

Thanks to a law allowing federal officials to defer capital gains levies when facing divestment orders from ethics regulators; Rice will be allowed to shelter much of her gains .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2021, 06:07 AM
    Politics again, they always have their hand in your pocket

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keystone XL Pipeline - my prediction is: [ 115 Answers ]

The Obama administration will let it go forward, but to save face will probably throw some conditions on it as a sop to the environmentalists. What do you think? I like to think of myself as a "reasonable" person when it comes to balancing environmental issues with industry and jobs. But I...

Difference between 'line' and 'load'? [ 1 Answers ]

Electricians make so many assumptions... is 'line' another way of saying 'neutral'?

Keystone slipped [ 6 Answers ]

My home has a decorative stone border surrounding the front door. The border has an arched top and the stones are mortared together. One of the stones of the arch has slipped a few inches and needs to be returned to its proper location. My problem is in moving it. It is somewhat heavy and I...

Pendelum swings in circles and makes direct line to the word. What is the difference [ 1 Answers ]

I use a pendelum and a board that has yes on one side and no on the other. When I ask questions that require a yes/no answer it will usually go in circles, but sometimes it will make a line from the middle directly to the word. What is the difference between the circles over the word and the...

View more questions Search