Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2021, 04:58 AM
    The Hunter Laptop
    More and more evidence from the laptop reveals the extent that Hunter was selling Quid pro Joe's influence ;and that Quid was well aware of that fact .

We knew about Hunter's deals in Ukraine ,China ,Russia . Now we know from emails released recently that he was making deals with Carlos Slim in Mexico. Hunter's business partner Jeff Cooper flew with Hunter and Quid to Mexico on Air Force 2 in 2016 (similar to how the China deals went down) .Cooper and Hunter were pursuing deals in Mexico and elsewhere in Latin America through the family of Miguel Alemán Velasco. After these meetings with Quid and the principles Cooper emailed Hunter to proclaim “This is setting up to be flippin gigantic brother.”
    Through out all these deals ,Quid has maintained that he has no idea what Hunter was doing . Deals involving Slim went on into 2018 . Emails between Hunter and Cooper confirm them pursuing deals with Slim and Quid's (the big guy) involvement .

The press with a few rare exceptions has buried this as they did during the election.
    This includes reports that Hunter may have paid prostitutes with his father’s account.Those too were blacked out by the compliant press and the big tech monopolies. Hunter used company perks to pay for prostitutes . That led to a visit by secret service who was guarding Hunter during his week long binge of drugs and sex in Hollywierd.
    Whatever the truth ,if the content of the lap top is real OR fake ,it should be news worthy of reporting .That the press and the hi tech monopolies are trying to bury the story lends credibility to it in my opinion.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2021, 05:12 AM
    It has also shown that Robinette Biden lied when he said he didn't know anything about his son's business dealings. He met with these people in his dad's house AND in the White House. Carlos Slim is second from left in the photo.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/30/laptop...-biz-meetings/

paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2021, 06:38 AM
    So a politician lied, is this a news flash or what?
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2021, 05:07 PM
    tell me what would happen to a Aussie PM who's son was selling access to the PM
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2021, 06:15 PM
    We would kick his arse and his father's down the road. Our politicians do not survive scandal for long, this is because our system of government is open and leadership challenged every day on the floor of the parliament. We don't use the court of media and public opinion as much as you do, but the party can swiftly deal with a corrupt leader because there is no tenure on public office and "impeachment" is swift

our parliamentarians are subject to a code of conduct, you do the wrong thing, you stand down before you are cast down
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2021, 07:10 AM
    So now 2019 ,Hunter told a sex worker that he had been passed out in a pool when Russian drug dealers stole his laptop. Assuming that this one is not the same one of the computer that he accidently left in a repair shop ;and incident he doesn't remember so maybe they are one in the same . Or maybe not . The FBI seized another . That is at least 3 he is missing that probably contains sensitive information of POTUS Quid .

The video has Hunter saying to the woman ;"They have videos of me doing crazy f****** sex f******,""They'd try to blackmail you?" she asked. He replied: "Yeah, in some way, yeah."

Remember that time Twitter & Facebook censored Hunter laptop stories before the election claiming it was fake news ?
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2021, 07:25 AM
    Remember that time Twitter & Facebook censored Hunter laptop stories before the election claiming it was fake news ?
    Thank goodness for the non-political social media.
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2021, 02:54 PM
    paging Adam Schiffhead ! What do the Russians have on the Biden crime family ?
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2022, 03:47 AM
    The Slimes FINALLY admitted the truth about the Hunter Biden laptop.

People familiar with the investigation said prosecutors had examined emails between Mr. Biden, Mr. Archer and others about Burisma and other foreign business activity. Those emails were obtained by The New York Times from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop. The email and others in the cache were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation.
    Hunter Biden Paid Tax Bill, but Federal Investigation Goes On - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

The emails in it prove that Quid Pro Joe used his office to sell out American interests to foreign governments to enrich himself and his family.
    They put a nail in the coffin of the lie that the Hunter laptop was Russian disinformation.

Trump was impeached because he dared question the Biden crime family's dealings in Ukraine. Clueless Joe should also be impeached .

The Slimes and the rest of the compliant press covered up the existence of the laptop and it's content during the election .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2022, 05:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    The emails in it prove that Quid Pro Joe used his office to sell out American interests to foreign governments to enrich himself and his family.
    Nonsense. They prove no such thing.

There's a war on, tomder. It's in Ukraine. The Russians invaded several weeks ago. And you're going on about Hunter Biden. What's next? Hillary's emails? Obama's birthplace?
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2022, 05:56 AM
    I was never a birther. Evita's emails ? Nah but maybe her traitorous deal with Putin called Uranium One .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2022, 06:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    maybe her traitorous deal with Putin called Uranium One .
    groan

Put to bed long ago.
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2022, 04:40 AM
    note that the Slimes buried the most important info in paragraph 24; that the Slimes has" seen the emails in question." "from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop." and "were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation.

Quid lied.The Slimes ;the compliant press and big tech ....especially Facebook and Twitter covered it up prior to the election. Twitter went so far as to de-platform the NY Post because it had broke the story .

A significant number of voters would have changed their vote had they known that the Biden family was eyeball deep in influence peddling with foreign governments including Ukraine ,Russia ,and China. That is fact not nonsense.

After a debate where Trump referenced the emails ,the Slimes reporter wrote that The president kept dropping names and plot points, all seeming to reference a baroque mythology. Who was 'the big man?' What was 'the laptop?';even though the Slimes knew it was true .
    Leslie Stahl cut off the President in an interview when he brought the subject up.

Ironically the Slimes published this yesterday ,
    Opinion | America Has a Free Speech Problem - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

It does not help that the 5th column ....oops I mean 4th estate is complicit with the swamp in news suppression.
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2022, 06:06 AM
    If the press had actively pursued the Biden laptop scandal, there is little doubt that Trump would have won the election, the same result that HC's law-breaking had produced. It was a conspiracy of silence. Can you imagine the furor that would have broken if it had been Ivanka's laptop rather than Hunter's?
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2022, 03:59 AM
    As was demonstrated above ,the Dem playbook goes from
    'it's a wacko conspiracy theory ' to ‘old news ...so it happened... move on ' .
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2022, 05:22 AM
    Here is the letter by the 51 lying former intelligence officers that Quid Pro Joe referenced in defending the coverup of the Hunter emails prior to the election.

Former IC Officers Public Statement (politico.com)

What proof did they have that the story was Russian disinformation ? None

We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement -- just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case.If we are right, this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this elec8on, and we believe strongly that Americans need to be aware of this.

James Clapper ,the ring leader of this cabal ;who was nearly charged with perjury for lying to Congress ;is a talking head intel expert for CNN . Twitter and Fakebook still censor and ban users at will. The spymasters that signed the letter engaged in their own brand of misinformation accusing the Russians for what they in fact were doing .
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2022, 05:33 AM
    Update
    Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Russia's richest woman ,Elena Baturina, the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow. T

his week Quid pro Joe slapped sanctions on most members of the Russian Duma ,and on the Duma itself.

Baturina to date has NOT been sanctioned .. hmmmm

also update . The FBI admitted it seized the laptop . It just can't find it . Hmmmmm
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2022, 06:01 AM
    also update . The FBI admitted it seized the laptop . It just can't find it .
    That should be the cause of national outrage. Instead, it will be ignored by the compliant media and by practically all of the liberal wing of politics. Calls for honesty and transparency are now selective as is outrage over blatant lying and dishonesty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What convertible laptop (laptop+tablet) can I buy that will play football manager 201 [ 1 Answers ]

What convertible laptop (laptop+tablet) can I buy that will play football manager 2014 on it?

Trying to install a new hunter ceiling fan and a new hunter switch fan and dimmer in [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to install a new hunter ceiling fan and a new hunter switch fan and dimmer in one... I can get the light to work on the dimmer and or the fan and light on the dimmer but not the fan to work on the fan switch... I don't know where the blue wire coming out of the switch goes ...

How do I reboot my laptop because I have forgot my password to sign in to my laptop [ 3 Answers ]

How do I reboot my laptop beacause I have forgot my password to sign in to my laptop

Hunter Stafford fan, Hunter remote 27157 and two wall switches [ 3 Answers ]

From the ceiling is a tan, a red, a black and a ground that go to two switches on the wall. The fan has a black, a black with white, a ground and a white. The remote has a black, a red, two whites and a black with white stripe. Which do you connect to which? Thanks.

Hunter Fan Model 23282 - Wire Hunter Control Model 27182 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new house that came pre wired for a light/fan. I connected my Hunter Fan (Model 23282) to the ceiling wiring as such FAN/Ceiling Wiring White/White Black/Black Black-White/Red Green/Green I believe I wired the celing correctly.

View more questions Search