Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2021, 06:55 AM
    A Yellow Finch Started It All / Now a Robin ??
    Our Home faces a Direct Southerly Exposure.. For Why I don't know but right at Sun Up a Yellow Finch would start pecking at the Kitchen Window, to the point now a Robin is doing likewise.. I tried hanging an old CD off the window to No Avail .. Looking for a way to Turn the Birds away and stop their Insistent Pecking.. It's beyond me what they'd find so interesting on our side of the window ?? Thoughts & Opinions Appreciated, Cheers Thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 4, 2021, 07:31 AM
    Bird, animals and insects often freak out on their own reflections in glass.

Lots of ideas on the web.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finch Robot follow object [ 0 Answers ]

Hello , I am writing a program where I have to make my finch robot follow an object. I have written it so that the finch will begin by sensing objects around it once it has been tapped on the top. As soon as I tap the top and cover the sensors, a red light is supposed to turn on and it will...

My fan has four wires 1 blakc, 1 brown, 1 thin yellow, 1 thick yellow, where dotheygo [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 wires coming from my ac fan motor. 1 brown, 1 black, 1 thin yellow, 1 thick yellow. Where do these connect to on the run capacitor.

Honeywell RTH221B help, Red Yellow White Yellow Green Blue wires? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I got a new thermostat for the house but went to replace the old one and I have a Yellow, Green, Red, White, and Blue wires but the thermostat has the Y, G, Rh, Rc, and W. An electrician friend hooked it up for me and did the following: Y - Yellow G - Green Rh - Red with a jumper to Rc W -...

Can you identify this finch breed? [ 2 Answers ]

My neighbor's cat caught a bird. I know that it was a finch and it had a leg band on so it must have been someone's pet at one time. :( I would like help in identifying it's breed. It was mostly olive-green; bright yellow stripe on it's head with 2 black stripes, one on each side of the yellow...

Finch death [ 1 Answers ]

I have been keeping finches for about 2 yrs and had a large healthy stock .I bought one from a shop and I lost half my stock in a week,I put it down to the new bird being sick and infecting but it has happened on three more occasions now I have none left . Any ideas?

View more questions Search