Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2021, 04:51 AM
    Provided $1.9 trillion of relief to the American economy.
    Increased federal minimum wage to $15/hr.
    Restored funding to veterans programs that had been cut under Trump.
    Money to the airline industry saving thousands of airline jobs.
    Revoked a Trump order that suspended federal funds from going to purported “anarchist jurisdictions.” Included were New York City, Portland and Seattle.
    With no idea of how to pay for any of it, thus accelerating the growth of the federal debt past 30 trillion dollars. Thanks, Mr. Biden.

Returned the United States to the Paris Climate Accord.
    Sacrificing the national interests of the United States upon the altar of climate change.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2021, 05:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    When did I say he was without fault,
    You said, "His failure to deliver was not his fault".

but not everything he did was bad and he was hamstrung by a hostile congress.
    Trump understood nothing about running a country. His major, and only, platform was reversing anything Obama did because Obama humiliated the narcissist at a televised public dinner.

Donald the Dips**t was the biggest mistake this country ever made.

Anyone who thought a morally bankrupt conman and washed up reality TV personality would be a good president needs to seek professional help, especially after inciting an insurrection and endlessly lying about the election being “stolen” from him. Pathetic.

yes facts from your perspective
    True.
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2021, 05:09 AM
    Trump understood nothing about running a country.
    Except that he had a better economy by far than Obama ever dreamed about having???
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2021, 05:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Except that he had a better economy by far than Obama ever dreamed about having???
    He had nothing to do with the economy, except to damage it with tariffs that he completely misunderstood.

The economy he inherited from Obama was already recovering after the disastrous ruination of it due to Republican malfeasance under Bush II. It's about time you stopped promoting this falsehood.
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2021, 05:48 AM
    He had nothing to do with the economy, except to damage it with tariffs that he completely misunderstood.

The economy he inherited from Obama was already recovering after the disastrous ruination of it due to Republican malfeasance under Bush II. It's about time you stopped promoting this falsehood.
    Just the usual anti-Trump, "Obama was wonderful" liberal dem view. The fact remains that the economy set records with Trump as pres. He did more in three years than Obama did in eight.
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2021, 07:08 AM
    The fact remains that the economy set records with Trump as pres.
    This is true, but one does not follow the other.

He did more in three years than Obama did in eight.
    This is demonstrably false. Obama inherited a disaster - the Great Recession. Trump inherited Obama's legacy - putting it all back together.
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2021, 07:50 AM
    This is true, but one does not follow the other.
    Funny how you refuse to give Trump any credit, but in your next comment you fall all over yourself in flattering Obama. Bias??? Clearly.

Reagan walked into a worse situation than Obama and accomplished more without having to increase the debt by 10 trillion dollars. And the fact remains that the Trump economy far out-performed the Obama economy.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2021, 09:01 AM
    And the fact remains that the Trump economy far out-performed the Obama economy.
    And why was that?
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2021, 09:29 AM
    Better leadership from someone who understood business.

Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2021, 09:49 AM
    Why have so many of his businesses failed? As far as our economy is concerned, he merely stayed on the same growth track Obama had put it on after W tossed it into a firepit.
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2021, 10:13 AM
    He “merely” set records for low unemployment. You do realize that Obama is the only eight year Pres who never had a single year of 3% or better GDP growth?

Now to be clear, I am no worshipper of Trump in the manner that you practically worship Obama. I do believe in giving credit where credit is due. The economy with Trump was fantastic. Case closed.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2021, 10:53 AM
    He “merely” set records for low unemployment. You do realize that Obama is the only eight year Pres who never had a single year of 3% or better GDP growth?
    Do you realize what a mess W left him?!

The economy with Trump in control surprisingly didn't plunge again. Who was really in charge?
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2021, 11:04 AM
    So you are trying to make a point bout what did NOT happen? Hmm.

Might have surprised you. Didn’t seem to surprise business owners.
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2021, 11:21 AM
    With no idea of how to pay for any of it, thus accelerating the growth of the federal debt past 30 trillion dollars. Thanks, Mr. Biden.
    Mr. Biden saved the lives and fortunes of untold American citizens and their families. All you can see is the cost and you would have preferred mass never-ending misery for your neighbor. I'll leave you to work out how that fits in with The Greatest Commandment.

Sacrificing the national interests of the United States upon the altar of climate change.
    No, trying to save the planet and all its inhabitants.
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2021, 12:00 PM
    And that was true for Bush and Obama and Trump and now Biden. Always the same. We must spend more than we take in. It’s the mantra of the political class and people will keep falling for it until disaster arrives.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2021, 12:26 PM
    And that was true for Bush and Obama and Trump and now Biden. Always the same. We must spend more than we take in. It’s the mantra of the political class and people will keep falling for it until disaster arrives.
    What would you do?
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2021, 12:28 PM
    And that was true for Bush and Obama and Trump and now Biden.
    Certainly not true for Bush II. In a fair universe he would be a war criminal for invading a sovereign nation without justification and resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands and many more times that number injured.

until disaster arrives.
    Thanks to Obama disaster was averted. I'm sorry your taxes went to saving people - maybe you could ask for them back.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2021, 05:16 PM
    Yes you are right deficit economics can only bring long term disaster in the form of inflation which is crippling to the low income group
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2021, 05:48 PM
    Obama doubled the national debt. Sorry if I don’t brag on him about that. He was mediocre.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2021, 06:20 PM
    The question is always what the money is being spent on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Friend is having a stupid celebrity crush and insults girls at our school [ 6 Answers ]

Hey my friend has a big crush on britney spears and he always sais dumb stuff like he had sex with her and he and her are married and she winked at him in disneyland. And britney spears I've heard is a slut and has a boyfriend. But he still acts like him and her are married. Well I need help to...

Lenox china valueII My Aunt left me 2 sets of china. On is Lenox/Harvest [ 0 Answers ]

I have 12 5 piece place settings of Lenox/Harvest china in perfect condition; How much is it worth?

Insults suck. [ 3 Answers ]

If your best friend kept insulting the guy you like every time you talk to him, walk pass him, look at him or when you talk about him. What can you do? I know she's my best friend but I don't think she should keep insulting him? HOW?

View more questions Search